I'd never stay in this place again.
For $205 a night I was disgusted with my room. It was a decent walk from the main office, very old style rooms,very run dwn and poor quality for the price charging.
The grounds were nice, but the location was too far out from anything. Without a car your buggered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Coffs Harbour Pacific Bay Resort is located 10 minutes drive from the centre of Coffs Harbour. Perfect for a holiday or break on the beautiful New South Wales North Coast, the hotel features 130 superbly appointed rooms, plus an A La Carte Restaurant, Bar (offering an All Day Dining Menu) and conference rooms for up to 800 people. Guests can enjoy excellent leisure facilities, including a 9 hole golf course, tennis courts, three swimming pools, indoor and outdoor spas, fitness centre, hairdresser and Tranquility Day Spa. We also have an onsite activities company, Timeout Adventures, offering activities from Segway rides to laser clay shooting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Hotels.com so you can book your Novotel Coffs Harbour Pacific Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Coffs Harbour Pacific Bay Hotel Coffs Harbour
- Accor Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Novotel
- Novotel Coffs Harbour Pacific Bay Resort South Pacific