“Coffs Harbour Skydivers”

and up
Coffs Harbour 6,000-, 12,000-, or 15,000-foot Tandem Skydive on the Beach
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in Coffs Harbour
More attraction details
Owner description: Coffs City Skydivers is a very unique, well established, experiential skydiving company located on the coast in Coffs Harbour. Coffs City Skydivers offers the highest skydive in Australia at our new earth shattering height of 15,000ft and an amazing 70 second freefall. Coffs City Skydivers also caters for those looking for that intense ground rush feeling and is one of the only companies offering a 6,000ft purpose designed low altitude skydive experience. We are the only Beach Landing skydive operation between Sydney and the Gold Coast! Come and land on the sand of our stunning coastline which is in the middle of the Solitary Islands Marine Park, the second largest Marine Park in Australia.
Reviewed 5 November 2015

My daughter wanted an exciting way to celebrate her 21st, so instead of having a party she invited me to join her for a skydive ... what a blast! Neither of us thought too much about it in the months, weeks or days in advance as neither of us had done anything quite so extreme before. As my daughter disappeared out the door with her tandem instructor, I thought, this is really happening!
My younger daughter is now 16 and I am trying to persuade her that skydiving is a great way to celebrate a 21st and that I am the appropriate person to accompany her.

1  Thank faysie2015

Reviewed 14 September 2015

Thankyou so much for this amazing experience! Although it was my first jump, all of the team did a great job at making me feel at ease! Special thanks to Richard and Andre who made the jump with me and took my awesome pics! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 17 July 2015

It is true that ‘on the other side of fear is freedom’. Prior to jumping I was extremely nervous, however, after meeting the highly experienced and professional staff I immediately knew that I was in safe hands. Throughout the experience my awesome tandem buddy, Steve, supported and encouraged me to let go of the negative limitations holding me back in life.

I gained so much more than a breathtaking view and exhilarating rush of adrenaline, above all I realised my potential whilst conquering my biggest fear. The sky is no longer the limit and I feel like I can achieve anything I set my mind to do. I would highly recommend this not only to an adrenaline junkie/thrill seeker, but also anyone wishing to gain confidence, over come negative limitations and realise their true potential. Thanks Coffs City Skydivers, I hope to see you in the sky again soon.

3  Thank Lilli R
Reviewed 11 July 2015

Watched people skydiving, thought I'll do that one day. I did today. 15000 feet and landed on the beach. Absolutely Brilliant. These guys know their stuff. 219 KPH free fall through the clouds. Yeeewwwww.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Thanks to all for an amazing birthday experience! I was quite nervous and the Team were exceptional! Highly recommended.