“Ernie shows such attention to detail”
Review of Ernies Kitchen

Ernies Kitchen
Ranked #24 of 219 Restaurants in Coffs Harbour
Price range: USD 5 - USD 22
Description: Ernies Kitchen offers an Australian vibe by the way of introducing native herbs, spices, flora, & fauna, into our dishes & drinks. We source locally and Australia wide supporting home grown businesses, finally, delivering our Australian inspired concept to your taste buds. Ernies Kitchen proudly embellishes "Tyrrell's Wines" form the Hunter Valley; premium specialty coffee by "The Laughing Pug" & Australian blended teas by "Tea Leaves." We hope to see you soon at Ernies
Reviewed 2 May 2021

We are only sorry we found this gem of a café on our last day at Coffs Harbour. Ernie gave us personal service and even though what I wanted wasn't on the menu he was happy to serve us our choice. We also noticed his care and attention to other customers on other tables too. Great coffee blend too!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (110)

Reviewed 30 April 2021

I had the savoury mince and a cup of Aust breakfast tea
Mate had eggs on toast and flat white
All very noice !!

Reviewed 24 April 2021

Recently moving to Coffs Harbour, we were told about Ernie’s Kitchen by a friend and decided to have brunch. The vibe, at atmosphere, the service, the food, we could not fault a single thing. We loved it that much that we ended up leaving with a dinner reservation that night. It had to be one of my favourite dining experiences I have ever had. The food portions were spot on and incredibly delicious, the drinks were amazing and the service was absolutely memorable. You HAVE to go to Ernie’s kitchen, I know we will be! Customers for life now.

Reviewed 23 April 2021

I recently was taken to the restaurant by Coff's locals (I am from Sydney) and the food was delicious, I must say though the service was even better, so friendly and personal. I had a steak which was yummmo, followed by the brownie which they recommended which was a perfect finish to my meal. I will certainly be back next time I'm in Coffs, thanks Matt & Ernie.

1  Thank Yan669902
Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

My husband & l highly recommend this cafe. We both enjoyed a yummy lunch there yesterday & the staff very friendly & approachable. We both had the bush spiced chicken accompanied by delicious sweet potato wedges & aoli.
We will definitely go back.