“The BEST of the BEST!”
Review of Ernies Kitchen

Ernies Kitchen
Ranked #24 of 218 Restaurants in Coffs Harbour
Price range: USD 5 - USD 22
Description: Ernies Kitchen offers an Australian vibe by the way of introducing native herbs, spices, flora, & fauna, into our dishes & drinks. We source locally and Australia wide supporting home grown businesses, finally, delivering our Australian inspired concept to your taste buds. Ernies Kitchen proudly embellishes "Tyrrell's Wines" form the Hunter Valley; premium specialty coffee by "The Laughing Pug" & Australian blended teas by "Tea Leaves." We hope to see you soon at Ernies
Reviewed 24 April 2021

Recently moving to Coffs Harbour, we were told about Ernie’s Kitchen by a friend and decided to have brunch. The vibe, at atmosphere, the service, the food, we could not fault a single thing. We loved it that much that we ended up leaving with a dinner reservation that night. It had to be one of my favourite dining experiences I have ever had. The food portions were spot on and incredibly delicious, the drinks were amazing and the service was absolutely memorable. You HAVE to go to Ernie’s kitchen, I know we will be! Customers for life now.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (112)

Reviewed 23 April 2021

I recently was taken to the restaurant by Coff's locals (I am from Sydney) and the food was delicious, I must say though the service was even better, so friendly and personal. I had a steak which was yummmo, followed by the brownie which they recommended which was a perfect finish to my meal. I will certainly be back next time I'm in Coffs, thanks Matt & Ernie.

1  Thank Yan669902
Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

My husband & l highly recommend this cafe. We both enjoyed a yummy lunch there yesterday & the staff very friendly & approachable. We both had the bush spiced chicken accompanied by delicious sweet potato wedges & aoli.
We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

We had not been there until today but had heard the food was very good. Wow was it ever! Food is great, lovely tables well placed and inviting and best of all wonderful and friendly service, we will certainly return.

Reviewed 18 April 2021

We planned to try different eating experiences for each meal during our stay in Coffs Harbour. However, we cancelled those plans after eating at Ernies for breakfast! The excellent food drew us back the next morning.