“Whale Watching”
Review of Jetty Dive Centre

Jetty Dive Centre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Scuba Diving lessons and Charter Diving and Snorkelling trips to the Solitary Islands Marine Park. Whale Watching aboard Wildfin, a fast adventure boat, between June and October.
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Thank you Jetty Dive for a fascinating day out whale watching. This review is a little late but I went out with you last year and am planning to do it again this year. My son and I absolutely loved it. Very informative, Great to see these wonderful creatures up close and personal.

2  Thank Cea L
There are newer reviews for Jetty Dive Centre

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I had a great day & the diving was brilliant. We saw turtles, sharks & lots of beautiful fish. The swell was a bit up & I got pretty sea sick but the team were awesome & did everything possible to make my experience as good as possible. Thanks again guys, I'll be back!!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Great dive at South Solitary Island. Boat crew, dive shop staff knowledgable, friendly and helpful. This is a fantastic dive site, unfortunately no grey nurse sharks, hopefully next time.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I cannot say enough good things about this dive company. They were very organized. Things ran on time and very smoothly. Our diving guide was very experienced and patient with us. Every member of the staff worked hard and made sure our trip was a good one.

1  Thank CMWalters
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Mike & Deb made us welcome once again. The usual high quality service and care was shown to us during our 3 days of diving. They were careful to choose the best spots given the dodgy weather. Saw some fantastic sights including sharks, rays, ells, turtles, nudi's etc. Just cant speak highly enough of this dive company. One of the best we have ever used.

Mike D, Owner at Jetty Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thanks for your Kind words again!
We find it easy to please Nice People!
Mike