2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 104
View deal
Booking.comUSD 106
Hotels.comUSD 104
FindHotelUSD 104
PricelineUSD 112
CheapTicketsUSD 104
TravelocityUSD 104
All reviews golf course bayside bar resort map no problems finding spacious bedroom stunning grounds basketball court the check in process small kitchen solitary islands mid north coast the sofa bed short stroll family holiday an update pleasant stay pools
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

To be honest we weren’t very taken with this resort.
Finding the place even with maps was impossible.
Our room was down under neath the resort. We nicknamed it “the dungeon.”) Everything smelt musty and the room including the bed felt damp! The location of the property was good.

Reviewed 3 May 2021

Arrived after our wedding at 10:15 Saturday night, our room was atop an at least 70 degree hill. After some time reading the map to locate our room it was time to park. Well, that just wasn't gonna happen. There was no room at all in the tiny car parks so I started driving back down the hill with hopes of parking on the side of it... no luck.. the closest I could get was about 500m away from our room, including the massive hill. We were not keen as it was pouring rain so we just left! All day the hotel had been texting for ID and stuff for the no contact check in they had going. When asked how our stay was, my wife told the staff and we were meet with - ohh you should have double parked and ohh you should have got us to help with your luggage.. doesn't that just defeat the no contact check in firstly and secondly they should add it in to an email about the parking situation as I highly doubt this is the first time it's happened. No refund, no voucher, nothing. All good though because I would have just given it away. To someone I didn't like. Please, don't stay here.

Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

Whilst the grounds are absolutely beautiful that’s where it stops. Room
We were given was old and tried and in need of a good Reno. Old, daggy carpet, chipped shower tiles and scratched old furniture. We were given a room at the back of the resort with no view whatsoever even though we were right on the beach. Also very hard to find your room with no signage whatsoever around the outside of the resort. The only saving grace was the restaurant on the grounds which was fantastic.

Reviewed 26 April 2021

I'm surprised by all the previously bad reviews. Other than the issue of not having an elevator (and not being made aware of it prior) we enjoyed our room and our stay! Perhaps we were in a newer one. The joint entrance was a little odd but our neighbours were quiet. Our room was lovely and clean and the bed was comfy. Very nice view, we were in an Ocean view studio. It was very quiet for us which was very nice.
I'm not sure about the pools as they were open when we were there (a previous reviewer said they were closed?).
The walk to the beach was easy and very close. We loved it and wish we'd had more sunny moments to spend by the beach.
We enjoyed our stay and thought it was very good value.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

Our room didn't have a shower door but we didn't complain, however it was our daughters wedding day and the ceremony was set for 11am and my husband and I were stuck in between floors in one of the elevators that morning for over an hour. When the lift technician finally arrived and manually opened the doors my husband climbed out with assistance first and then I was physically pulled out. I had to put my leg up to almost my shoulder height and when i was being pulled out the chap pushed down hard on my head at the same time. I can't believe there wasn't at least a step ladder on hand. My back is still a little sore after this extraction and I had to have 2 days off work because of the back pain. I didn't receive an apology or offer of any sort of reimbursement for the inconvenience. At the very least an apology without being prompted would have been not only nice but the right thing to do. When I asked for an email address for management I was told that would be strata management and given an email address that I could write to and told that they would forward it on. I informed them that I did not need to communicate with strata but who ever is in charge. Then I was told the name of the manager and to use the email address that they had given and attention it to the manager. I emailed 2 days ago and still no reply from them! I am not a whinger or a trouble maker but I feel I have an obligation to other travellers to inform them of what we have been through. An unprompted and sincere apology would have went a long way! Instead I'm being treated like I don't exist.

Date of stay: April 2021