1,602 results
All reviews business park an early flight great hotel service station rooms are modern coffee machine business trip convenient location room service an overnight stay short walk short stay easy access bed was comfortable buffet breakfast brindabella helix
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Vibe is a short walk from the airport terminal but aircraft noise is very minimal. The rooms are modern and comfortable. Good room service menu, standard breakfast bar, restaurant dinner ok (ran out of a couple of dishes). Meeting room and catering are excellent.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I was disappointed with a service and cleaning. It could have a good potential this hotel but think the manager is lazy to put it into another level. I am used to better services than that when traveling with spg.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 270paveld
VibeHotel, General Manager at Vibe Hotel Canberra Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear Pavel D,

I was disappointed to read your comments regarding your recent experience at our hotel. Please accept my sincere apologies for any shortfall in service.

I would be grateful if you could make contact with my by emailing me dparrett@vibehotels.com.au as I would like to get more details regarding your experience.

Once again my sincere apologies. I look forward to hopefully hearing from you.

Kind Regards

David Parrett

Reviewed 12 February 2018

The hotel is clean and quiet. It is a perfect spot for a quick stay convenient to airport and city with easy parking. The staff are always friendly. Rooms are spacious and provide a perfect night sleep.
Always a pleasure to stay at.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Chose to stay prior to a work seminar at the hotel. Quiet, spacious and good dining experience. Very convenient for my purposes. Only criticism was that we found the king size bed a little hard for our liking as we are used to a plush mattress. The feather pillows were wonderful and similar to the ones we use at home.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Our family of 4 had a family room with two comfatable double beds. The room is clean and well equipped. The bathroom has a seperate toilet and shower which is very convenient for a bigger family. The buffet breakfast is nice and good value for money as the kids eat for free! The staff at the reception are friendly and efficient, provided excellent service. We will definitely re-book here if we come to Canberra again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family