1,361 results
All reviews executive floor parliament house one bedroom suite ostani bar room service nespresso machine upgraded to a suite washer dryer free movies lounge area free parking little things standard room reception staff national gallery parliamentary triangle modern hotel
Reviewed 5 September 2018

We stayed here in a suite on the Executive floor and loved our room. You could certainly stay here for longer periods having a small kitchenette, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and little laundry/drier set up. Great bathroom, heaps of space and even a balcony, if its not blowing a gale. Couch was not real comfy, but the bed was, so that was great. Only negative was that we were told all guest services could be accessed through the rooms iPad, great!, except that the iPad was dead flat and the charger was not even plugged into the socket. Fail! Otherwise, would recommend this place and would happily stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paula B
Carlos P, Front Office Manager at Hotel Realm, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Paula B
I'm thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time with us and enjoyed your luxurious suite.
Thanks for drawing our attention to the iPad issue - fail indeed!
We certainly hope to have you back with us again soon.

Kind regards,

Hannah Krippner
Duty Manager

Reviewed 4 September 2018

My partner and I booked the Buvette Bliss package for his birthday/our anniversary and we loved it! Such good value as it includes $135 towards dinner at the beautiful Buvette Bistro at the hotel. Everyone was so lovely and we were so spoilt on this special occasion. We love Hotel Realm!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank BKel11

Thank you for the kind words, BKel11!
What an honour to host you for such a momentous occasion!
I'm overjoyed to hear that you had such a wonderful time with us and at our restaurant.
We hope to see you next time you need to be spoilt!

Best wishes,
Hannah Krippner
Duty Manager

Reviewed 2 September 2018

i usually stay at the Hyatt, which is also a great hotel. I thought the Hotel Realm and its sister hotels and restaurants were really good, and much more convenient for meeting customers and partners. I ate at Chairman & Yip and the two restaurants in the Realm. Very good and service was also good. the room was great, clean, big enough and a modern look/feel.

2  Thank Wanderer208447
Carlos P, Front Office Manager at Hotel Realm, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Wanderer208447,

Thank you for your time in reviewing the Hotel Realm. It was our pleasure to serve you during your time here in Canberra and I am happy that we were able to make your stay enjoyable and seamless. Chairman and Yip is definitely one of the city's best restaurants (and most awarded) and I am glad you were able to experience the top notch service and food the Chairman is known for! Thank you for choosing to stay with us. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Canberra

Reviewed 1 September 2018

A great hotel, and close to Parliament House. I would have rated it higher if not for the noise and early start of the current renovations. Hannah on the front desk was most engaging, nothing was too much trouble.

2  Thank nickV1736GN

Dear nickV1736GN,

Hello and thank you for your kind review. Our lobby and conference facilities renovation is underway and soon it will be completed. Thank you for your patience as we embark on this journey of transforming our public spaces for all of our guests to enjoy. I am glad that despite the renovation works, that Hannah, one of our key players was able to assist you with what you need to minimize the impact of the works during your stay.

The team and I anticipate your return to Hotel Realm and I can assure you that once the works are completed, you'll be equally impressed with our service as well as our products.

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Comfortable, clean hotel and room. Great tablet option for ordering for the room and good tv & movies. Room service was prompt and delicious and those staff lovely. Otherwise, service was really terrible. When I checked in, the man I spoke to was flat out rude when I asked if they could charge my own card. I had people barging into my room several times - once a doctor to say they needed to disinfect the sheets (!?) another time someone was walking into the room as I got out of the shower. There was also significant renovations on - so lots of drilling and noisy workmen. I wish I had been told of this as I would have booked elsewhere ( I guess that's why they didn't!). Plenty of other options by same hotel group so wish I had stayed elsewhere.

Dear lauranewstead,

Thank you for your generous feedback. Yes, the hotel is currently undergoing refurbishment and I sincerely apologize if the works have disrupted you during your stay. We were meant to advise all of our guests about the works as a courtesy prior to arrival however, this hasn't happened. With regards to the service issues you encountered, thank you for your feedback. We shall use this feedback to work on what you have enumerated. It saddens me that we were not able to meet your expectations and for this I am truly sorry. I shall contact you to discuss your experience with you personally. What you have experienced is not what we would like for you to have. Once again, please accept our sincere apologies.