“Skydive Oz! I Had The Time of My Life All Over Again!”

Skydive Oz - Canberra
Ranked #27 of 35 Tours in Canberra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Did you know you don’t have to leave Canberra to satisfy your inner thrill seeker? Skydive right over Canberra city with Skydive Oz. You will enjoys views of Parliament House, Civic Centre, Canberra City, Lake Burley Griffin and the surrounding areas. Skydive Oz Canberra operates from the Royal Australian Mint Oval in Deakin, which is just eight minutes away from the city. Why not make a day out of the experience and invite your less adventurous friends and family to cheer you on as you land on the grass. Pack a picnic? Gift vouchers are available so your next birthday presents, buck’s parties and hen’s nights are sorted - at just $349 it's cheaper than a weekend away! Book in, rock up and have fun! The awesome team from Skydive Oz will take care of everything, so why not book in today?
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Once again the weather was perfect, the team at Skydive Oz welcoming, helpful, and fun to be around; and for the 3rd time I found myself 15 000 feet in the air tandem skydiving with Skydive Oz! Again, a totally indescribable and unforgettable experience! I am still buzzing with excitement! I highly recommend this whole team, they are so professional and love what they do, from Laura and a Kim and I've now skydived with all 3 Tandem Masters Pheilix, Casey and Richie - these guys are the best group of guys to entrust your very life with they're caring, great fun and reassuring! Now my husband has booked in for his first tandem skydive with Skydive Oz so next time he and I will both skydive at the same time; to top it off I am considering learning how to skydive solo with Skydive Oz at the beautiful Moruya!

1  Thank carolynlieschke

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Absolutely amazing. One of the best and scariest things I have ever done. Wouldn't definitely highly reckoned tbis go anyone!

1  Thank Matt S
Reviewed 25 October 2015

it was very well organised with great preparation and they made you feel at ease to do something as exciting as a sky dive thanks Casey your blood is worth bottling

:-) thanks skydiveoz

2  Thank bicko2
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

Professional and friendly crew for my first skydive. Thanks Corey and Phelix! It was an amazing experience and I recommend these guys as they made it a breeze to take that step out of the plane.
The overall experience only took an hour from meeting the team to jumping out the plane. The View over canberra is something else, and jumping through clouds then getting the chance to control the chute was great fun.
I highly recommend this company and I look forward to trying a skydive over their home base down the coast.

2  Thank MrM_AUS