All reviews rooftop bar crown suite breakfast was included king room lonsdale st pool and gym light rail would stay again bed was comfortable room rate room service city centre northbourne ave car parking yogurt free parking conference
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Cannot fault the place.
Free upgrade to gorgeous Crown Suite.
Extremely gorgeous inside as per photos. Warm reception. Would return!
Views not ideal from window but when your room is so clean and sexy who wants to look outside anyway =)

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jackie G, General Manager at Canberra Rex Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Hi to our lovely guest!

Thank you for such a glowing review.

We love surprising our guests with little extras and we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us in one of our Crown Suites.

Let us know the next time you are traveling to Canberra, and we will ensure you are assigned a room with a view!

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

I booked my 20 & 15 year old boys in for 3 nights and I was blown away by how they were treated. The kids thoroughly enjoyed their stay. They could walk to town and my boys said that not only was it a great place to stay but they felt as though they received special treatment!
Well done Canberra Rex Hotel. I'll be staying with you in the future and I will be telling everyone about your great customer service.
I should mention the breakfast...The boys love a big cooked meal and said it was delicious.

Good evening delionline,

Your review describes exactly what our team here at the Canberra Rex Hotel strives to achieve - we want all of our guests to feel extra special when they stay with us.

We are so pleased that your stay was an enjoyable one and we look forward to welcoming you all back for another great stay and delicious breakfast.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

I was here for one night for work and was very happy with The Rex. The hotel has been renovated nicely, room had modern decor and facilities, was clean and the hotel is in a convenient location. Free buffet breakfast was also great. Staff were friendly and helpful. Not a great view from my window but it was for work so it didn't bother me.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rebecca R

Hi Rebecca R,

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments about your recent stay.

We are so pleased you had an enjoyable stay for your recent work trip. We do hope that we will be your choice of stay for your next trip, and during which perhaps we can discuss our corporate rate program with you.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

We spent 4 nights here and loved it. This hotel is close to the city centre, you can walk to it. Room was clean. Buffet Breakfast was included with the room and was very nice. There is a pool and gym. Staff are lovely

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Kathy S,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are so pleased that you had a pleasant stay with us.

We are very proud of our team here at the Canberra Rex Hotel and I will certainly be passing on your feedback to them all.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Spent the last 1.5 months on-off in Canberra for work and was staying at Rex Hotel (1 night) and apartment (total of 15 nights).
Well, I could compare only with the 'motel' P******** down the road and Rex wins a few levels up! Everything here is almost perfect: pool, interior, quality of apartment, level of comfort, service, pool, etc. Definitely, my preference in Canberra.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear vitilon2905,

We are so pleased to hear that we are your Hotel of choice when staying in Canberra!

Please contact us directly the next time you are coming to Canberra so we are able to take care of your reservation personally.

Thank you for staying with us at the Canberra Rex Hotel and we very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.