Stayed here for two nights. great location cost to many good restaurants and surrounding attractions. Hotel itself looks upmarket at reception but when you get to the rooms it was a little dated. The rooms are a good size with very comfy bed .
On the down side the curtains did not cover the entire window so morning sun wakes you very early for a weekend. My advice is do not get an east facing room. the towels supplied were quite hard and rough
Breakfast is very nice although service on the Sunday was a bit ordinary due to small numbers of staff on duty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE WIFI!! Rydges Capital Hill is the ideal Canberra hotel from which to base your stay in the Nation's Capital. Whether you are visiting for leisure or business, you'll find everything you need within close proximity at one of the best Canberra accommodation providers. This Canberra hotel is 500 metres from Parliament House, surrounded by the busy business districts of Barton and Parkes, walking distance to Manuka and Kingston, and close to most of Canberra's national attractions. The city is a 5 minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rydges Capital Hill Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Capital Hill Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Capital Hill Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Capital Hill