2,024 results
All reviews aria hotel small cafe one bedroom apartment free parking small balcony rain shower quiet location northbourne ave city centre car park room service modern hotel comfortable bed washing machine and dryer a great place to stay good size stayed for one night
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Friendly staff. Check in swift and efficient. Room modern and spacious. Great parking. Buffet breakfast. Overall wonderful hotel, close to town. Pool at sister hotel. Great hotel for a family for getaway. (As Arnie says) We'll be back

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Overall excellent hotel/apartment and good location. I Would stay there again. Highly recommended. Parking facility is also good and staff was very helpful. Got wifi access free so it was quite handy.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 October 2016

The Aria reflects Canberra's trend toward apartment hotels and is clearly designed to provide for those visitors who will spend longer periods in residence rather than a few nights.

None of this should be taken to suggest that it is not a comfortable place to stay. The layout and facilities of our room placed an emphasis on the living areas with a useful kitchen and a reasonably spacious lounge and work area. The room also offered a useful balcony and good views (not that there is much to look at in Canberra).

Our room offered everything we could need for a longer stay with a microwave, refrigerator, washing machine and dryer.

The bedroom was a little tight but comfortable and the en-suite bathroom was spacious and well equipped.

Registration was easy and car parking was reasonably secure and under cover.

Overall there were few negatives. Our major criticism would be the lack of dining a restaurant within the building. The Atrium restaurant in the adjoining motel allows you to book meals and drinks to you room. It is a short walk across a car park to its entrance and overall the food is OK. This arrangement probably reflects the Aria's apartment style of accommodation and an assumption that guests will dine in their room.

Would we stay there again; almost certainly. Clean, comfortable, reasonably convenient, modern and value for money - there is not much more that you could need.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

I was put on to this hotel by a colleague and I am glad they did.

I have stayed in a few hotels in Canberra so have some experience down there. This was a nice new hotel, the room was spacious and comfortable.

The only thing I felt it lacked was a proper onsite restaurant, though it has connections with the hotel next door I believe for dinning options. This has been my only issue in both my stays here, though I had a hire car so would always just head to the local restaurants anyway for a variety of choices.

I would easily recommend this hotel for business travellers or tourist alike (provided you have a hire car or other means of getting about). I have decided this is my new go to hotel in Canberra for work travel due to value for money and comfort level of the room.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2016

We had a one bedroom appartment for 2 nights. Everything you need for a great stay. Close to restaurants and supermarket. The buffet breakfast was great value, even though at the hotel next door. Highly recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple