“ Really fun and different experience”

Expedition Escape Rooms
Ranked #3 of 37 Fun & Games in Canberra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Locked in a themed immersive space, you have one hour to discover hidden secrets, find your identity, save your expedition! Time is running out. A challenging and fun experience for family, friends and people of all ages.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I did the Mission Identity room with my parents (70ish), my husband (we are mid- forties) and 15yo daughter. All of us were escape room virgins. My mum didn't understand the concept at all until she was in the room. We all had a ball and all had something the contribute. We found the room hard but we still did really well! The host was great with providing some clues and we were impressed with his knowledge of the room, knowledge of what we'd done so far (with another room to watch as well!) and with his timing. The puzzles are really clever and well thought out and we were impressed! I thoroughly recommend!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"race"
"blast"

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We did DaVinci’s secrets and will definitely go back to expedition escape rooms to try the rest. The room was well laid out with clever puzzles. The puzzles were not easy to find, but you still knew what you were looking for. We used this as a great alternative to going to a movie, and we are completely hooked. Expedition has friendly staff, great location, and we really loved the puzzle.

1  Thank williamchapman3
Reviewed 8 March 2018

We booked 2 rooms for a Corporate team challenge with 10 people but sadly had 3 people pull out on the day. They were very accomodating and gave us vouchers for the ones who couldnt make it and let us all go into 1 room (7 people) the room was ALOT of fun and they puzzles were just hard enough to make you need to really think about them but not too hard.
Have already booked our next session here and hopefully we can have a race to the finish line :)

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I recently did all three rooms available and loved them. While marketed as the hardest rooms in Canberra, my friend and I blazed through da Vinci and mission identity setting the two Player records for both. Lost was a little more challenging, but I found Vault (Phillip) and dungeon (Mitchell) to be more difficult. That being said I enjoyed these rooms more than most rooms in Canberra. Mission identity even ranks equal first for me (tied with Salem in Phillip). These rooms have a perfect difficulty to keep the flow going without being frustrating or boring. Definitely recommend.