We booked a premier room and were upgraded to an apartment because of a plumbing issue. The apartment was in the new building diagonally opposite the Hotel - but still close to the action. The 1 bed apartment we stayed in was clean, modern and filled with fancy appliances. The bed is upstairs and the TV downstairs, I was looking forward to watching TV from a King size bed .. not to be. The couch was the most useless piece of furniture so we really did not use the tv or use the apartment as it should be used - oh did a load of washing in Miele washer/dryer..that was good! We had dinner in the hotel and that was very nice. Location wise it was fantastic as we were back and forward ANU visiting my daughter. Possible to walk to halls of residence - probably 15mins. Walked round to the National Museum and back that took about 45 mins, great scenery. 5 mins in the car to Canberra Centre Shops, really great shopping Great location for ANU and only 10 mins to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Gallery Hotel Canberra combines a unique CBD location with Peppers signature boutique features, designer ambience and service experience. The Peppers Gallery Hotel Canberra building is heritage registered, with original features that blend effortlessly with a modern Peppers setting. Every detail has been well thought out - with Bang & Olufsen technology, marble features in boutique rooms and apartments. All Peppers Gallery Hotel Canberra rooms have rain showers, luxury bedding, smart technology and original artwork. Choose from Hotel Room, Deluxe and Premier Rooms, and Suites. Unwind in your fully self-contained apartment with one, two or three bedrooms and a balcony. Located within the original Hotel Acton building, this historic and heritage listed site has been transformed into the NewActon Pavilion - Canberra's first true urban village, where Peppers Gallery Hotel Canberra has taken up residence as the city's first luxury boutique hotel. Featuring the renowned Bicicletta Restaurant and Library Bar, guests can enjoy true Italian cuisine. Bicicletta specialises in homemade pasta and produce from different regions of Italy and Australia, catering to all occasions including formal sit-down meals. Relax at Soma Day Spa or explore the New Acton precinct, close to the iconic Lake Burley Griffin and within walking distance of Canberra's many high-end attractions. The where Peppers Gallery Hotel Canberra provides complimentary WiFi in all rooms as well as public areas. Australia's Capital Territory is home to some great attractions, many within walking distance from Peppers Gallery Hotel Canberra which is located ten minutes from the city centre, near Canberra's many cafes, bars, shops and restaurants. The National Zoo & Aquarium and National Arboretum Canberra is a short drive away, as are the Botanical Gardens and Telstra viewing tower. Peppers Gallery Hotel Canberra is located just 7.5Km from Canberra International and is on the doorstep of Canberra's key cultural, entertainment, sport and commercial facilities, making it the perfect choice for your next Canberra stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Peppers Gallery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamant Hotel Canberra - By 8 Canberra
- Hotel Diamant Boutique
- Diamant Boutique Canberra