“Fantastic Chinese Meal”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Happy Hour menu was superb. Staff luvly and very attentive. Could not be faulted. Will definately return.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Always excellent food to a high standard. .efficient service and friendly enjoyable atmosphere. . Lovely!

1  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed 27 January 2017

We had the early evening banquet which was good value for money. Food was hot and plentiful. I mistakenly ordered chicken with crispy noodles but found the noodles to be very crunchy and not to my taste. My partner's beef and mushroom dish was delicious. Although I have lived on the Wirral for many years I had not been to this restaurant before. Will give it another try.

2  Thank roxyhart64
Reviewed 13 January 2017

This is the one restaurant that we have always found the quality and service has been first class and I have no fears about recommending to everyone .Has the largest menu that I have seen in a long time but also gives you the opportunity to pick from the set menu. I am sorry to see that the staff has changed but that is life ,all I can say that the welcome we received this week was up to their usual standard.

1  Thank Peter P
Reviewed 8 January 2017

I had received recommendations from friends about this place, and having found Wirral Chinese restaurants to be average at best, we went to the Oriental Delight as a foursome to check it out. It was very full and we soon found out why. We went for the Special Banquet and he food was excellent and plentiful. At last a Wirral Chinese that is worth visiting.

2  Thank mistermond2