“Will NEVER go again!!!!”
Review of Spice Lounge

Spice Lounge
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Swinton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian Restaurant And Take Away
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My sister was visiting from abroad and she loves Indian food...as it is local to us I called and booked a table...I was told they were busy at 7.30 but could offer a table at 8.30 which was fine....we arrived to find no booking had been made and I was told very rudely that I must have made a mistake.....ironically my partner must have made the same mistake a few months ago which is why we haven't been back...we will stick to Akbars in future...a little further for us to travel but much more attentive staff!!!!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Well back at my favourite Indian again , food and service was of the very highest standards as ever
Superb value for money comes with the highest of recommendations
Keep up the good work guys.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Lots to choose from, all the usual curries and side dishes plus some interesting and different house specials. Always busy so good to book ahead. Also has small waiting area where customers picking up takeout congregate, this gets a bit congested at peak times. Great service and a nice family atmosphere.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Struggling to find a local indian that delivered a good curry so thought we'd give The Spice Lounge a try. Delivery did take a while (1 hr 20mins), but it was worth the wait. The meal was piping hot when it arrived, portions were generous and it tasted delicious. Will certainly use them again. In fact it was so good that I even telephoned to compliment them (which they seemed quite bemused at!).

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Been a few years since we last visit. They have extended the restaurant , doesn't look so crap now.
The meal was good and worth the £60 for the 4 of us.
Will not leave it so long the next time we visit.

Date of visit: March 2018