Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 26/01/22
Expedia.comUSD 147
Hotels.comUSD 147
PricelineUSD 84
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2020

We visit Nongsa Point Marina about 3-4 times per year, generally for sailing related trips. The staff are very friendly & helpful, they always make us feel very welcome, doing all they can for any requests that we have, they are very cheerful and work as great team. The view from the hotel rooms looking over the Marina is amazing, you can see the boats and the sunset, with the skyline Singapore city way in the background. The breakfast buffet has a good range for everyone, the guy on the egg station is super patient and friendly. Nongsa is family friendly and they also host a number of events and have buffet dinners with a great selection of different local Asian food.

Date of stay: January 2020
Marcomm_Nongsa, Marketing at Nongsa Point Marina & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2020

Dear Mr Gillian

Greetings from Nongsa Point Marina & Resort

Thank you for your review and choose Nongsa Point Marina & Resort for your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We can’t wait to see you again soon

Best Regards,

Marcomm

Reviewed 15 January 2020

I visited Batam and stayed at Nongsa Point with my husband and parents in a 2-bedroom chalet. When we arrived at the ferry terminal, a complimentary shuttle came to drop us off inside the resort. We arrived in the morning and there was still half a day till check in time, so we decided to use the time to explore Batam. We asked the staff and were told there was a paid shuttle to Nagoya Hill but it was fully booked, and that they could arrange a cab for us instead. We used Grab to check prices, and the resort cabs were significantly more expensive than the Grab rates, so we decided to get a cab on Grab. Upon arriving at the front gate, our Grab driver told us to cancel the booking because the resort doesn't allow cabs in. Basically to get out of the resort in any way, you need to take their preferred cabs - so that's something to note if you choose this option.

Anyway, we went to Nagoya and returned back to the resort in the afternoon to check into the chalet. When booking, I reviewed a few options on the site and ended up choosing the 2-bedroom chalet instead of the apartment option based off of the pictures and pricing (the chalet was more expensive than the apartment). I went for the pricier option thinking it should be really good - this was an anniversary present/trip for my parents. It would be an understatement to say that we were sorely disappointed by the chalet - it was extremely run down and shabby in appearance. There were some neighboring chalets that were obviously so run down that they were not even in use anymore. The beds were uncomfortable, and kept shifting off the bed frame with the slightest of movement. The couch was peeling off and the kitchen cabinet doors were coming off the hinges. Considering what I had paid for the place, I don't think it was even close to standard. When booking, I recommend that you check with them if you are getting the new chalet or one of the old ones.

That aside, the resort itself is very beautiful, and the views are gorgeous as well. The staff members were also very friendly and helpful. It is sister resorts with the nearby Turi Beach resort, so it was nice to be able to enjoy amenities of 2 resorts. The breakfast spread was vast and quite tasty - really enjoyed that. The overall experience was just brought down by the state of the chalet we were given.

Room tip: Ask if you are getting one of the old chalets or a new chalet when you check in or book.
1  Thank goingreen13
Reviewed 14 January 2020

Booked the place through a travel agent for a friend honey moon surprised. Called the hotel if they could decor the bed for the occasion and good news, they said they could at no additional cost, by using whatever flowers that was available at the premises. When we got there my friend was really surprised at the beautifully decorated bed. Thanks to Rina, the sales manager for making it happen despite the short notice. I requested the decor just hours before my friend actually checked in. The room itself is actually very comfy with mostly white interior. Very classy. And the best part, I think we got upgraded to a sea view, which was a huge surprise even for me. The view from the balcony was lovely. I could stay there for ours just looking out to the sea and the marine where some cruisers were docked. Over all the resort is good place to have a quiet gateway.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2020

Wonderful stay at sea view room
Great pool
Beautiful view of marina and sea
Fantastic tamarin golf course at excellent value just next door
Food at restaurant great but should be cheaper. Still acceptable nonetheless. Get a mocktail at the pool after 18 holes in the morning.
Jacuzzis is dirty and needs cleaning.
Pool is beautifully landscaped.
Staff are wonderful and friendly, great people. Housekeeping is very helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2020

Free shuttle service available at the Ferry Terminal to the resort.
Very friendly staff who could speak English, and assisted with requests very promptly.
Took the Garden View room. Not much of a view from the room, but the sea view is just a step out of the room. The room was spacious and clean, with free wi-fi connection.
Leisure facilities are limited on the compound and we were directed to Turi Beach Resort for water sports activities.

All in all, Nongsa Marina is a homely and nice place for a short weekend getaway from the busy city life. If I'm looking for a place with a view of the sea, a pool to relax in and not do anything for a day, I would definitely choose to return here again in future.

Trip type: Travelled with friends