“A Unique holiday experience”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Cueva Peralta

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 138 reviews

Reviews from our community

Akbar A
“A Unique holiday experience”
Reviewed 11 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

If you like the Flintstones, You will love this location. You get your own cave with all modern amenities. The cave is very cool and pleasant in Summer. In the surrounding area are many scenic locations just waiting to be explored. If you are looking for a quiet and peaceful spot to spend sometime, this is the place for you.

15 Jul 2018
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it was a pleasure having you as a Flintstone neighbour. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future
John F
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Yet again a great stay in Cueva Peralta.”
Reviewed 6 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I wrote in Bob's book last year (2017) that it was our umpteenth time of staying in Cueva Peralta, so I'm not sure what that makes this stay! Every time there seems to be something new to surprise us - Bob I don't know how you do it but you seem to find a way to improve on the un-improvable!
It was lovely to see you again, and thank you for the warm welcome and for making our visit such a pleasure. The only downside was that the four days that we were in Cortes this time were nothing like enough! We hope to rectify that in November though.
It was good to sit in the street eating free tapas and watching the world go by, good to visit the picnic spot beyond Castillejar, great to say hola to Emilio at Los Carriones, and really nice to spend an evening in the village with Bob, visiting Rosa's bar - where else would the hostess rush off to see her grandchild and leave us to help ourselves from the fridge - and doing another 'tapas crawl' as we fondly call it.
I know I've said it before, but Cueva Peralta really is home from home, and Bob is the perfect host - there if you need him (he lives next door) but otherwise unobtrusive.
We'll be back!

12 Jul 2018
Dear John and Rosie, it was magical having you back as guests and now friends, for your unpteenth visit. Thank you for your glowing review and I look forward to welcoming you back to Cueva Peralta in November. Best Regards Bob
gaynorhal...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great stay”
Reviewed 25 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

An amazing place to stay. Everything you needed was there. Bob is a fantastic host. 10 minutes walk into the traditional Spanish village. A fantastic place to relax and amazing places to see. Looking at booking again for October.

30 Jun 2018
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Cueva Peralta, and thank you for your wonderful review. I hope that I can welcome you back later in the year
JandTPoin...
Broughton in Furness, United Kingdom
“lovely cave”
Reviewed 29 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

a great cave house in a perfect location for exploring the surrounding areas.
bob was a brilliant host, even went out of his way to show us around the village when we first arrived.
the cave was clean, comfortable and well equipped.
a short walk into the village where there is a small supermarket that has anything that you would need.
there are a few bars, all of which are very friendly.

Date of stay: April 2018
3 May 2018
Thank you for your wonderful review, I hope that I can welcome you back to Cueva Peralta in the near future. Best Regards Bob
Andrew G
Tring, United Kingdom
“Relaxing and well Equipped Cave”
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The Cave is an amazing size yet has a cosy feel, with a great wood burner. There is a spacious and well fitted question and tons of evening entertainment with umpteen TV options including catch ups of classics from the last century! as well as modern and a a trove of books.
The local village is a friendly place and there are countless beautiful views riverside walks and lots of local sights to see. A car would be essential.

Bob the owner who lives next door is agreat host and totally committed to making your stay the best.

Date of stay: April 2018
Your age range 50-64
14 Apr 2018
Thank you for your glowing review, I wish that the weather had been better, I hope that you can visit this area again and that I can welcome you back to Cueva Peralta. Best regards Bob
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
USDUSD
Australia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.