“Best food I’ve had in Vietnam ”

Minh Hien Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Minh An
Price range: AU$0 - AU$38
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We love our restaurant. We want to take you into the Vietnamese cusine world. Feeling the dishes from things which are around you. Our menu is over 90 options include vegetarian & vegan. Don't worry if when you cacth us looking at you. Cause we only want to know your feeling and we will be better. Have a good trip and see you in Vietnam
Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

I had lunch here yesterday, it was so good that I came back today for a cooking class to learn how to make it.

1  Thank lindamaree1

Reviewed 10 September 2019 via mobile

Went twice during our stay in Hoi An. First time we ordered menu 4, which was interesting to try but not my favourite. Second tome ordered menu 2 and was absolutely amazing! Stuffed tofu was very filling. Wraps were great! We also got Hoi An speciality - white rose and was very good too! Excellent visit, will go back during next visit

1  Thank Svietlana6
Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

Whilst staying in Hoi An I managed to return to this restaurant no less than four times - I just couldn’t resist as I had such a positive experience. The menu is large and diverse without being over complicated, it’s categorised by ingredient so you can mix and match whatever you like to suit your appetite and the time of day. I came for lunch and for dinner and tried different things each time. There was nothing that I didn’t like. The flavours are wonderful and the staff team are very attentive without being fussy.

The local vegetables and spices make this a special place and the menu has clearly been put together by experienced vegetarian chefs. Staff can also help with recommendations if you want to learn about the local specialities (white rose!). The fresh beer is lovely and light and accompanies the food well. I ate like royalty for less than $4 here every time.

The restaurant is pleasantly decorated, has electric fans and visiting dogs. The family members live in the back of the building where there is a toilet which is also clean and has hand soap.

No wonder this restaurant now has three sites in the city! I hope it will continue to succeed.

3  Thank chewy3000
Reviewed 3 September 2019

Starters were delicious, mains (noodle soup) were so tasty. Lovely restaurant and amazing prices. Totally worth the hype.

3  Thank Rhia B
Reviewed 3 September 2019

My partner and I came into this venue. The staff were warm and welcoming. We ordered the fresh coconuts drinks, the set menu choice 4. All the food was so delicious and tasty. The price was excellent value for money. We will be back again. It is highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2019