“Perfect location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lynnrm201...
Winnipeg
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This condo was in a perfect location. Close to beach and shopping, and for groceries. I liked that it was a smaller complex and the pool area was very nice. We had a couple of issues with the condo, but they were dealt with very quickly. Erin was very accommodating and always responded to my questions and helpful when I arrived without my luggage! Would certainly stay there again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
16 Feb 2017
Thanks for your review Roxanne. I'm so happy you enjoyed the condo and Huatulco. It was great meeting and getting to know you during your stay! Looking forward to seeing you back in paradise!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing