“Delicious”

Add it.
Kamat Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 22 Restaurants in Davangere
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I loved the food here and the menu is very large and I loved the taste and the service and I am very a great foodies

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I had been there with my family. Chapati which they served was so worst that I ever had in my life. It was so hard that I couldn't chew it.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

The service is very fast and quick it is pretty neat ,I had tried whole fish which have superb taste and biriyani is fingerlicking

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I have been here last month, my visit to davangere. It was a nice experience of delicious food and hospitality of kamat restaurant. Location of the restro is also best part of visit here. Whole staff is humble and cooperative. I would like to visit this restaurant again in my next visit to davangere.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Very Nice food during my visit in Davangere. Great experience in the city. Thanks for staff and management.