Agriturismo Cassinazza
Best Western Albavilla Hotel & Co.(Albavilla)(Great Value!)
USD 107*
Book now, pay at stay
USD 106*
USD 162*
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 183/night.

USD 106*
USD 103*
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 121/night.

Free cancellation until 26/05
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsagriturismokidsgpsanimalsswitzerlandplayground
Reviewed 20 October 2012

We came for a long weekend here for our good friends' wedding party and were so well looked after. It was a perfect spot, gorgeous surroundings and venue but not at all stuffy or over-formal like places catering for weddings can often be in the UK. Relaxed but really well organised and brilliant service. They had to feed so many people and everything was delicious and the staff made so made concessions for different people's needs. I am pregnant and also have a really limited and awkward diet. It's usually a nightmare getting fed but the staff took the time to find things I could eat, with very little notice. Best food I've had in ages, lots of delicious organic, local meats (which gave my baby quite a growth spurt!)
Thanks Cassinazza, really enjoyed the wedding celebration and our stay with you!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank hanstrad
Reviewed 10 October 2012

great little mini agriturismi. nice restaurant with good wine list. quiet and within 10-15 minutes of Lake Como. Great place to stay if you are coming or going to one of the Milan airports. easy to find using GPS.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank vinoturistico
Reviewed 4 October 2012

What a delicious team of staff!
My husband and I, all very last minute, booked Cassinazza as a venue for our post wedding party & I am just thrilled that we did.
Our very large party was not only treated to the most AMAZING array of local food but also such an extreme attention to any special dietary details that I have never seen, anywhere, in the UK.
The whole team of staff were beyond accommodating & even worked overtime to clear out the barn & turn it into a make-shift dance space & bar for the evenings band performance.
The guest rooms themselves are all lovely & individual - we stayed in room Fiordigrano & believe me when I say that the photo doesn't do it justice. The room is HUGE and the bed is so comfortable that I barely wanted to climb out of it and into my own wedding reception.
A million times thank you to Marcelo, Maria & the rest of team Cassinazza for a perfect weekend (even with the storm).

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are obviously a tad quieter as they're further from the kitchen & courtyard but all are pretty soundproof.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Jolenejett
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I am working in London, I have been there for attending friends' wedding on 29th Sept. 2012. It is an amazing place. we had a fantastic time there. delicious food, great service and beautiful landscape. We spent some time to find the way to the venue as we are foreigners and not very familiar with the area. Thanks a lot.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Xupeng
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I was invited to a friend's wedding party, end of September. The place was amazing and I left with the best impressions. i definitely recommend it especially for families and couples, as it is situated in a wonderful and romantic place. The service is very friendly and warm, extremely professional and the quality of services offered is super high!

Room Tip: No idea about the rooms, as i did not find any rooms unfortunately (all booked)! Though they seemed to be very quiet and very well preserved!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family