“Love it here!”
Review of Active Tots

Active Tots
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

This is such a great place to take my son. Twice a week they have under 18m sessions for little babies to play, but even when I've been to a normal session my boy has had no problem from the bigger kids.

The food is fresh and tasty. Definitely worth stopping for a bit of cake after!

Only sight downside is card payments are a minimum of £10 so either take cash or be ready to buy things from the cafe to get your tab up to the required amount.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I reviewed Active Tots a couple of years ago and although I said that it was clean, organised and the food was good, I did mention how unhelpful the unfriendly the staff were.
Having now visited with my 2nd child I am really pleased to report that the (new) staff are now an absolute joy and very friendly & helpful.
I can't speak highly enough of Active Tots and even the drive to back & beyond is worth it!
I will be a regular again now.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I was slightly concerned after reading the reviews about visiting Active Tots but I found it to be the least stressful visit I've had to a soft play centre. My 18 month old had an enjoyable time playing and climbing everywhere. It is clean, and there wasn't too many children, and I was able to play with her. The lady on reception was welcoming and explained everything to me. Cafe was good but does get busy as it's a small soft play centre. There are some 'rules' but nothing I found to be that unreasonable. This was my first visit but I will definitely return, it's the only soft play I've left not wanting to tear my hair out. I would say that it's probably best for under 3's, my little boy is 3 and probably just a little too big.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

This soft play is for under 4s only. The great things about it are that it is always clean and I always feel my kids are safe there. Because of the way it is designed I can always see both children all the time.