“Update to my old review”
Review of Active Tots

Active Tots
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I reviewed Active Tots a couple of years ago and although I said that it was clean, organised and the food was good, I did mention how unhelpful the unfriendly the staff were.
Having now visited with my 2nd child I am really pleased to report that the (new) staff are now an absolute joy and very friendly & helpful.
I can't speak highly enough of Active Tots and even the drive to back & beyond is worth it!
I will be a regular again now.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I was slightly concerned after reading the reviews about visiting Active Tots but I found it to be the least stressful visit I've had to a soft play centre. My 18 month old had an enjoyable time playing and climbing everywhere. It is clean, and there wasn't too many children, and I was able to play with her. The lady on reception was welcoming and explained everything to me. Cafe was good but does get busy as it's a small soft play centre. There are some 'rules' but nothing I found to be that unreasonable. This was my first visit but I will definitely return, it's the only soft play I've left not wanting to tear my hair out. I would say that it's probably best for under 3's, my little boy is 3 and probably just a little too big.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

This soft play is for under 4s only. The great things about it are that it is always clean and I always feel my kids are safe there. Because of the way it is designed I can always see both children all the time.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Visited here with my friend and our children, costly to get in considering one was a baby. Very busy, and no control!
Cafe expensive for small portions and only one buggy is allowed in the whole establishment and any one time...strange considering that it's for young ones!
Not worth the entrance fee in my opinion.

4  Thank Cat-Girl25
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Lovely soft play for small kids, definitely not enough to keep them entertained beyond about 2.5 but our not quite walking crawlers loved it. Clean. Very hot and stuffy in warm weather. Let down by too many rules. No photography, seriously the only people there have kids with them, they are not interested in taking photos of other people's kids. No food from outside, even for kids yet it took them 30mins to make a cheese sandwich. The food is all made fresh and tasted good, reasonably priced but when kids are involved it needs to be a bit quicker than that! Whatever you do, dont forget your socks, but also make sure you out your shoes on for the garden, and there's some complicated system for moving shoes around the building which I just didn't understand!! I'd go back, but at £5.95 a pop, it's not ah every week outing.