All reviews quiet suburb santa maria private bathroom the breakfast area central fremantle place to stay stayed for nights spa bath good size allan joy
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Allan Correia is the owner, manager and my host during my stay at Santa Maria Executive Suites.
My first experience using instead a Hotel a B&B place, which turned out to be an excellent outcome in this case and i am sure i will use this place again.
Allan is not just an owner he is a good company when he brings me a glass of white and having a great conversation about everything and the world. I enjoyed every day in the so luxury house.
In the beginning i thought sharing a bathroom is absolute a no no, but it worked out well as long everyone respects everyone. Having good company at the breakfast table with fellow guests gives the right start for the working day.
Allan, i'll will be back :-)
Rudi

Room tip: If you look for a quiet night this is the place, any room is in the back away from the street.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
santamaria55, Owner at Santa Maria Executive B&B Fremantle, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2012

Hello Rudi, it was a pleasure having your company which I did enjoy and having a laugh with you, and most of all I did appreciate your respect for our home. And thank you for your review on tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear your first experience in a Bed & Breakfast was a good one and hope one of many more for you, and of course my friend you will be always welcome here at Santa Maria B&B, and of course goes without saying with a glass of wine or two lol. Thank you again for your company Rudi and look forward to your next visit, God bless and until next time Caio.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

This would of been one of the best places i have ever stayed, (and I travel a lot ) Allan is the consummate host, the house is very welcoming, the bed comfortable, the in room fruit basket and chocolates a very nice touch. B&B does not do this justice, this is better than most of the high price hotels with an overwhelming sense of homeliness thrown in on top. You need to do a little more than a hotel, put your dishes in the dishwasher, put away the breakfast food ( lots of different variety - wonderful spread ) Treat it like your own home with respect and enjoy staying at a home away from home. I Recommend this property highly and know that if you choose to stay here that you would be more than happy and comfortable for the duration of your stay. It will definitely be my choice of venue when I visit Perth on business.

Date of stay: September 2012
1  Thank Terry G
santamaria55, Owner at Santa Maria Executive B&B Fremantle, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2012

A BIG thanks to Terry G, for this review, WOW!!! what can I say, it was good having Terry as a Guest who made himself comfortable and at home which I like to see our guests do. Terry did only fit in but also show respect for our home and treated as such and this is the very thing we look for in our guest RESPECT people that treat our private home like theirs and not like a hotel/motel or apartment, The B&B rules are different as your coming into someones private home who are offering you accommodation opening their doors to strangers. Here at Santa Maria we do have rules and this is found on our website, people should read these rules before booking into a B&B business as it doesn't suite everyone. With Terry I think we be seeing a bit more of him and he be very welcome to Santa Maria B&B Fremantle. Thank you again Terry G, All the best to you and wife and 5 kids, wow!!! busy man.

Regards

Allan

Reviewed 30 August 2012

When visiting W.A. Henry & I stayed with Allan and loved it so much we came back to be spoilt again before our flights home. Allan's home is beautiful and he is a perfect host offering superb accommodation, attention to detail, comfortable bed plus and electric blanket and only a short drive to Fremantle. Its not like staying in a strange place, it's like staying with a friend. Allan, thanks again for lettng us stay in the Suite & dinner was great and it was lovely to meet Joy your 'right hand man'.
Cheers from D & H

Date of stay: August 2012
1  Thank Deseray H
santamaria55, Owner at Santa Maria Executive B&B Fremantle, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2012

Hello Dee and Henry, it was a great pleasure having two down to earth people staying at Santa Maria B&B, I did appreciate you both coming back for the second time round, I did enjoy both your company. Joy is my right hand woman for sure, i be lost without her. lol. Thanks for the review D&H its appreciated. I hope in the future if your travelling to the West, that we may be of service to you in your accommodation needs.Thank you and I wish you all the best. God bless

Reviewed 27 August 2012

We stayed for 4 nights at the beginning of our holiday and were so impressed we stayed 2 more nights at the end of our holiday. Allan could not do enough for us and made us feel so welcome. He made us feel like we were at home and not in a B&B where we had to stay in our room. The property is finished to a very high standard and is in a quiet area with easy access into Freemantle and Perth by buses which run on a regular basis. We will definately stay again and have not doubts about recommending it to other people.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
santamaria55, Owner at Santa Maria Executive B&B Fremantle, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2012

Hey Sue & Mike, glad you got home safely from Australia to the UK, well thanks for your kind review its appreciated, I really enjoyed both your company, I would say you came in as strangers but left Santa Maria B&B as Friends. It was a pleasure meeting two DTE people and so easy to get on with. I also appreciated that you showed respect for my home and you looked after your room with much respect, thank you both. Sue & Mike it would be great to see you both again if and when you visit Perth Australia and I hope that Santa Maria B&B can be your second home. Take care and god bless and hope to meet again.

Fond regards

Reviewed 21 August 2012

This was a perfect way to start our holiday in WA. Our room was comfortable, clean and very well equipped, which equally applied to the kitchen and lounge area. There was a good choice of quality breakfast ingredients. What we enjoyed most was the welcome and hospitality of host Alan, who made us feel we were staying for 3 nights in a friend's house, rather than in a commercial B & B. The property is in a quiet residential location, but only a few minutes drive from Fremantle's shops, restaurants and other attractions. We would definitely stay here again if we returned to the area and recommend it unreservedly.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DeborahT_12
santamaria55, Owner at Santa Maria Executive B&B Fremantle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

Hello Deb & Paul, I am pleased to hear you both had a wonderful time here in Australia (WA PERTH) and it was a pleasure having you both as my guests, Its great when guests like yourself come as strangers but leave as friends it was very nice to meet you both and of course your friends P and D. All of you were great guests. Well you will be always be welcomed back to Santa Maria B&B in Fremantle if you ever come back to Australia especially Perth. Thank you for the review on tripadvisor much appreciated and I wish you both well back in the UK. God bless

Fondest regards