“Yummy food”

Crabby's Seafood
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We had great food! This is a great place for lunch. You can watch the ferry arrive. I had the mussels, hot lobster roll, and the scallop burger! Does not disappoint!

Reviewed 24 February 2016

BEST. Seafood sandwich EVER, ANYWHERE. We saw it while waiting for the ferry and were really hungry. The owner had just brought in the catch of the day, and that's what we ate .... Yum!!!

Reviewed 21 July 2015

We came to the shack for lobster rolls and left very happy! No pretense, just a shack and outstanding lobster rolls. Our server (owner?) was playing Dave Brubeck and deeply immersed in the lobster roll zone! After placing and receiving our order, no fuss, no muss, we enjoyed the breezes at a splintery picnic table. This was my kind of place, focused on just plain great seafood.

2  Thank Summerfog
Reviewed 30 September 2014

We ordered cooked lobster to go. The service was pleasant, price fair and the lobster was just fantastic, cooked to perfection. One of the best we has in a long time.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

This local crab shack (emphasis on shack) was not recommended to us by any of the locals...and to this day we can't figure out why. Maybe it was the price point..?

We were actually warned away from Crabby's but it happened to be a Sunday and NOTHING was open even close to us. We drove down to Crabby's and I had the best hot lobster roll I have ever had. If I could have gone every day, I would have. The price was slightly astronomical ($7+) for the small meal but worth every penny. Crabby wasn't so crabby. We found him civil and even helpful regarding some more local activities that we could do.

This is not a sit down place. It's literally a walk up, order & then find one of the two picnic tables or head back to your car. Still the best lobster roll I've ever had. Totally worth the trip out to see if Crabby was really pretty crabby!