“My Favourite Team Room <3.”

Lady Jayne's Tearoom
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Stapleford
Price range: USD 4 - USD 9
Description: Traditional Tearoom serving light breakfast & lunches, sandwiches, cakes, afternoon teas, hot & cold beverages. At Lady Jayne's Tearoom we aim to create a unique and relaxing environment rather than just another place to eat and drink. nostalgic 40's & 50's music, waitress service and served using vintage china and crockery. We serve 'Birchall' speciality tea of which we have 14 varieties. Wherever possible our food is home-made or locally sourced - Coffee Beans are roasted & packaged in Nottingham,Bluebells Ice-cream of Spondon, Derby. Nationa Forest Bottled Water of Melbourne, Derbys. Bacon, Sausage, Sausage Rolls, Traditional Pasty's & Quiche from a long established family butcher in Nottingham. Freshly baked cobs & teacakes from Homemade Bakery, Beeston, Nottingham. We also have Handmade Occasion Cards, Full Tea Services, scarves, jewellery, childrens gifts etc available for purchase. We are also available for private functions, celebrations and corporate events after hours.
Reviewed 20 August 2017

I have found my new favourite tea room. Lady Jayne's is amazing. All the food is homemade and delicious. All the soups are vegan which is great for me. They also have vegan cakes on the menu. Every member of staff is friendly and so kind. My mum and I have visited four times in the last 3 weeks. We travel from Derby just to go here as I feel so welcomed. Being vegan can mean the team room staff find it difficult to accommodate your needs but not here.

I cannot wait for my vegan Afternoon tea for my Leavers treat before I go to university. Definitely, try this tea room and you won't regret your decision <3 xx

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We visited here 2 adults and a child.

We ordered a baked potato with cheese and tuna and a cheese and onion quiche.

Both came really quickly and it wasn't a problem that my child was sharing with us rather than having a meal of his own. Both were hot, came with fresh salad and coleslaw. Everything was delicious.

Then ordered ginger tiffin and a pot of tea. The tiffin was huge and was super tasty. The pot of tea was really big too. My son also had a twister ice Lolly.

All of the above and two drinks costs £20.00. Great value for money.

It would be really good if they did half baked potatoes on the children's menu.

1  Thank Saw2009
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I have been here 3 times now and today I asked my daughter in law to visit again. Everyone is so friendly and the food is homemade and tasty. I did resist the very luscious cakes today but not next time... I know!! Good to be served with bone China plates, cups and saucers.... just like my Mum used. I will be back if my son invites me to look after my grand daughter again.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We went to this tea room last Thursday. We had a cream tea. It was lovely, fresh warm fruit scones choice of jam and plenty of butter and clotted cream. The tea was enough for five cups in the teapot. It was absolutely delicious definitely going back. Yummy

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Visited with my sister as a treat, afternoon tea was lovely, brought out as each course was finished not rushed. Atmosphere was great and service fantastic. Very friendly looking forward to next visit.