All reviews valley road town parking area
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Accommodation was very clean and I had an apartment which was large though a bit sterile.
The food in the restaurant is limited though very good and excellent value.
Staff are very friendly though English is not spoken very much, this did not prove to be a problem though.
Car parking is very limited at the front of the hotel but there is ample at the back which is approached on a different road.
I enkoyed my 2 week stay and will likely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2015

The hotel is a bit dated but clean. The view from the balcony is great and breakfast was reasonable. International TV stations were available but WIFI was limited to one password per device, not sure if we could have had multiple passwords. Unfortunately our shower was cold on our second night stay at night and also cold very early the next morning. A short walk to the main piazza and some nice cafes.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2014 via mobile

Accommodation was in a lovely clean hotel. Staff were lovely considering we were there at the bussiest time of the year.

The meals we had in the hotel were also lovely & well prepared.

Accommodation, food & service were excellent & well worth the price.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Hotel Dell'Arpa provided my family the most courteous service and modern facilities that were a pleasant surprise for the quaint mountain town of Viggiano. The staff was very helpful and attended to all our needs. Language was not a problem. In the morning, Maria makes great Cappuccino. We experienced true Italian cusine and service in the restaurant.
I will recommend Hotel Dell'Arpa to all my friends or relatives who may visit Viggiano.

Room Tip: All rooms have been recently modernized.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ltcAtlanta
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Stayed here two nights in May 2014. He hotel has been totally renovated since my stay in 1978 and 1987 and has a clean, new feel to it. Tile is everywhere. The staff is helpful although only one man spoke broken english. The doors opened to a small balcony with a fantastic view of the valley below. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom perfect. My only complaints are that the soundproofing in the rooms is poor and you can hear everything in the hall as if it was in the room. The other complaint is that the electrical system is confusing and hard to know which switch to turn what on. You have to leave your key in a slot by the door in order to turn on and keep on the electricity. Never could figure out the ac or how to turn on the tv, although I did not need the tv anyway. The breakfast buffet was typical continental fare only. There are a few parking places in the front with more parking in the rear although it is difficult to drive there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo