“Birthday gathering for friend”
Review of Millie's Bar

Millie's Bar
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent night and food was delicious .Waitresses lovely and great atmosphere . Will come back again for sure . Can't wait for summer evening get togethers here right on the beach sea views great food what more could you ask for . Keep up the good work x

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I can't believe the authenticity of some of these reviews. My partner and I are "foodies" and this place serves the best. We've eaten here many times since it was opened, and have NEVER had a negative experience. The staff have at all times been lovely and attentive, and the food is excellent. I personally think that some people in this area, wouldn't know good food if their lives depended on it. We're so lucky to have a place of this calibre as our local, and right on the beach too. What's not to like. We were there again today, and took 2 friends with us. We had a really fabulous evening.

1  Thank Tricia M
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Four of us for lunch, pre booked the table ( glad we did ) it was packed the setting is fantastic with full views of the beach.

The kitchen is all on show and that to me is saying look nothing bad goes on here.

The service was a little slow due to them needing a another server, but picked up after a bit, when all four different meals turned up there was nothing to fault. The mussels were delicious, and my daughter chose three tapas as her main, and they were generous enough portions.

It's not even been open a year yet, and I think if they keep this up you will have to book every time.

( don't tell the DFLs about this place or we'll never get in )

There's a car park just around the corner and some parking in the street.

Well done Millie's bar and good luck, see you next time we look at you.

1  Thank Jim G
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Discovered this cafe on a bike ride, great position- right next to the sea.
Good range of food, always two or three cakes to go with your coffee, as well as full blown meals.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Love it here and have eaten and had a drink too. But very disappointed in the I presume landlady as she was giving orders was all the worse for drink. Very poor state.
Also a couple in an armchair (snogging!!!) get a room all evening and no member of staff said a word.