other traveller has booked this property
Summer house of Belen and Paul in San Remigio - barangay Victoria
view of the front of the house Our summer house - view on front and left side
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
Summer house of Belen and Paul in San Remigio - barangay Victoria
view of the front of the house
Our summer house - view on front and left side
Outside view of the summer house at night
House and terrace
Front view of the house
Garden and parking space
Entrance gate and view on terrace and house
Party for 60 persons in the garden
Covered terrace with a 3 2 1 seater and 2 sunchairs
The covered terrace by night
View from the terrace
Water tank and Nipa hut
Nipa hut and water tank. In the Nipa hut we have a table for 8 persons.
Living room with TV
living room with a 2 and 3 seater
Living room - dining room and kitchen
The kitchen area
Kitchen and dining table
Bedroom with airconditioning
2 bedrooms with queen size bed and airconditioning
Bathroom with shower
our pumpboat is for rent Island hopping as well, inclusive a crew of 4 persons.
Pumpboat, capacity 30 persons + crew
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Lawrence...
“Rip off”
Reviewed 20 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I rented this house while in California and planned to stay at it for two weeks. I was told by the owner it has air conditioning, hot water and internet.
Upon my arrival only one of the AC units worked it did not have internet and did not have hot water. And it had 2” cockroach bugs running the walls.
We did not find this acceptable and elected to leave and find other Accommodations.
I made contact with Paul the owner and he refused to refund my money for the unit. I made several attempts to recover my money and finally had to use my fraud protection on my credit card to get my money back.

Management Response
21 Feb 2018
In the description of the house it is not mentioned that there is Internet. I never told there was hot water, most houses in the Philipines and certainly in the countryside don't have as water is everywhere warm enough to use for bathing. One airconditioning was indeed making to much noice but the geust did not even give us some time to have a look at it, he left. As far as 2 cockroach bugs are concerned this is the first time I hear about it.
The summer house is exactly as shown on the pictures and is a large and well maintained property. But it is of course not a 4 or 5 Starr hotel, it is a summer house.
What really happened is that Lawrence was looking to buy a property in the region but that he did was disappointed that it was not what he was looking for. So he decided to leave but as he rented for the period I refused to return money. So there was certainly no fraud as the property is exactly as shown on the pictures and in the description and he did not even give the time to look for a professional to have the airco repaired. The parents of his wife were happy and said this was his normal behavior.
I am retired now but have been active in hotel business for 45 years in the management
In big hotels in Belgium and as technical director of a gastronomy school. In all those years I have never experienced a geust behavior like this and I also know the summer house gives a perfect balance price-quality. I can only advice Lawrence to look for 4 or 5 Starr class accomodation in the future, in our house he is not welcome anymore
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing