“Amazing setting!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
MargieY4
“Amazing setting!!!”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This cottage was the perfect setting for a family get-together. There was plenty of room for my 87 y,o, mother, my sister, my husband and myself. The home had everything we needed (except maybe a washer/dryer, which we knew about ahead of time). The extra, small table was perfect to pull in front of the wood-burning stove each night and play cards. The location was great for exploring the northern Bruce Peninsula...one of my favorite vacation spots. I think the only thing I would caution folks about is the fact that there are no shelves in the beautiful walk-in shower, which made things a little difficult for my mother. A non-slip pad on the floor would also have added security. The kayaks were a bonus and the rock bed along the shore is amazing! And the stars at night...best I've ever seen!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kitchener

Reviewed 22 September 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Toronto
Reviewed 19 November 2011 for a stay in August 2011

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing