My wife and I spent two wonderful weeks at Balm Beach.
Our vacation getaway was perfect and here is why:
- our room was great - kitchenette, queen bed, couch (pullout), great wifi access, excellent view of Georgian Bay.
- a fantastic Beach, sandy, very clean water, much quieter than Wasaga. We swam every day.
- BBR owner Mark is really terrific. Always available and attentive to his guests.
- a beautiful sunset view over the water every night.
- there are two local restaurants, a Tavern, little grocery store and shopping in Tiny (Balm Beach).
- great area for walking.
- Quaint towns of Midland and Penetanguishene are very close.
- We visited - Saint Marie Among The Hurons historical 1600's settlement, the SS Keewatin historical passenger liner, the King's Wharf Theater, the Discover Harbor Schooner and the 30000 Island Queen Tour.
We certainly recommend Balm Beach Resort to others.More