“Skydive greater Cebu ”

Skydive Greater Cebu
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Santa Fe
Type: Skydiving, Tours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Wow skydive Cebu is unbelievable. Firstly I have skydived in dubai over the palm and if I had to choose a favorite, I would choose Cebu because I feel the team make it more personal and enjoyable. With boat loads of energy and engagement with their guests. Skydive Cebu also offers videos and pictures included in your skydiving experience and I must add they are very professional. I was able to get to know a little bit about them and they are so down to earth and willing to go that extra mile.
It was worth every dollar. 5 star quality. Secondly the location is on a beautiful island in Cebu, where you see many islands and the cristal blue ocean beneath you. Thank you Skydive Cebu for the most memorable skydive I have experienced.

All reviews
"team"
"jumper"
"plane"

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

One of the best experiences of my life. The instructors jumping with us made it even greater. Their energy is amazing and they’re so much fun. Would definitely recommend skydiving here.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

It was an amazing unforgettable experience! One for the books! The staffs were highly attentive to our needs and provided us bottled water. Felt at ease as the tandem instructors were fun to be with and ensured our safety during the whole process. Shoutout to my tandem Patrick who’s so funny and absolutely cool while making all those faces up in the sky. Shoutout also to pops Terry Walker who asked us to do a review at TripAdvisor. (There you have it Terry. ) It’s expensive but it’s way cheaper than Dubai’s. It also offers a beautiful breathtaking view of the islands and its emerald green and gatorade blue ocean.

It’s not everyday that you get to experience this kind of adventure. So if you get the chance, JUST DO IT! That’s why I’m so glad that they offered a promo last year. 3k off the regular price is such a steal! Looking forward to more of their promos so i can do my next jump. Also, their price is inclusive already of the photos and videos, including an editted video of your whole experience compressed in 5mins. The pics and videos were nice but it would have been better if they would upgrade their cameras or their photo-video editting tools and have another cameraman to take HD footage of us flying in the sky so the beautiful view of the islands can be captured as well. Nevertheless, thank you so much for the memories! And kudos to the guys at Skydive Greater Cebu for bringing this extreme yet fun adventure to Cebu! Don’t ever leave Cebu please.

1  Thank Eryl Mae T
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Terrible management of the guy in the lead. My price for one fun jump changed all the time, and everybody in the dropzone told different. One Philippiean guy never even introduced himself and that guy apparently was the boss. They even raised the price one minute before take off when i already had my gear on. All the other employees were nice, and they cashed me out and i paid what i was told. Got promise from the guys that they will send me my skidive video but still haven´t seen that. Few days after my jump i messaged them on the facebook and he started shouting me that i didn´t pay enough and directly after that blocked me everywhere (facebook, instagram) and doesn´t answer my emails. Terrible action. Never again and do NOT recommend anyone to support this kind of business.

7  Thank Jonne A