Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,511 results
All reviews leisure facilities free parking old building excellent value for money stayed here for one night potteries
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

Very friendly Hotel. Rooms clean and everything you need. Special thanks to Kayann who went above and beyond during our stay to make sure everything was perfect. A great credit to the team.
Reasonable price too . Highly recommended

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sweptawaytoo
Neill Stockill, General Manager at Best Western Stoke On Trent City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2020

Dear sweptawaytoo

Thank you for your lovely 5 star review, I am delighted your stay was so enjoyable and that the team looked after you so well.
I will be sure to pass on your feed back to Kayanne.

I do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel with a friend in September 2020. The hotel should be an ideal location but it's really not. It attracts low lifes and questionable people to say the least. Admittedly for this price, not sure what I was expecting but it was a real eye opener. Some of the staff were nice and polite though.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Neill Stockill, General Manager at Best Western Stoke On Trent City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2020

Dear L_P_O_20

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at Best Western City Centre Hotel. I can only apologise for the hotels location failing to exceed your expectations.
I thank you for your comment about our team members, it is disappointing you did not discuss your experience during your stay.

I do hope you will consider staying with us in the future as I feel your experience is not indicative or a true reflection of our business.

Reviewed 5 October 2020

Firstly let me say the staff were really friendly and helpful.
On arrival the first room I had was dated and carpets very marked. Next morning I asked to be moved and when I returned I had a new room key ready for me. The room looked like it had recently been refurbished and I was pleased. I then went to run a bath and found the plug hole full of hairs . Absolutely disgusting. I showed the receptionist in the morning and she apologised and said the domestic manager was in the next day and she would get her to call if I wanted her to, I said no as I was going to and have emailed the hotel (no response as yet to my email).

When I arrived on the Sunday there was a bottle wrapper and a false nail in the lift, when I left on Tuesday both were still there. Given current health circumstances this is unacceptable!

Room tip: Ask for a refurbished room
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Neill Stockill, General Manager at Best Western Stoke On Trent City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

Dear Jenniebrodie

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, we are part way through our scheduled Bedroom improvements, with 50 rooms remaining, I am pleased that you like the upgraded room as this is the style we are opting for with our refurbishments. I am disappointed to read your comments about cleanliness, we have failed to meet our usually high standards for which I can only apologise, Please be assured the matter will be dealt with by our Housekeeping Manager.

I do hope you will consider staying with us in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me and i will assure you a superior stay.

gm@bestwesternstokeontrent.co.uk

Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

Stopped here for four nights on business, never again the hotels idea of protecting its guests from COVID-19 are 1 towels only changed every five days
2 bin in room not emptied
3 beds not changed
4rooms cleaned every 5 days
5 charge to use room service £5 to bring the limited menu to your room
These measures are to reduce costs be honest and don’t blame COVID-19!!! Non of the staff wearing masks not a problem to me but double standards
Hopefully the Moat House reopens soon !!
Don’t mean to be mean but it’s just my opinion

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank richardbL3453VL

Dear richardbL3453VL

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, Please accept my sincere apologises for failing to exceed your expectations during your stay.
Covid -19 has unfortunately put tremendous strain on the Hospitality Industry and as such we have had to adapt our operating procedures to ensure every effort is made to ensure the safety of our Guests and our team members.
This includes the reduced housekeeping service for guests staying more than one night, This is outlined in each bedroom in a letter and offers housekeeping services and additional supplementary items upon request, this is to limit the contact between the team and our guests. All of our team are supplied with PPE and masks are worn by all team members. As guidelines are changing frequently we hope to be returning to our usual daily services.

I do hope you will consider staying with us again, please do contact us directly and I will ensure you a superior stay.

Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

Stopped here for the weekend before taking my son back to uni. Good central location with easy access to shops, restaurants and bus station. We got a good deal which worked out around £40 per night including breakfast for the two of us. Hotel maybe a little tired but our twin room had comfy beds, a couple of armchairs, dressing table and TV. Perfectly adequate facilities. No problem with the shower, unlike other people seem to have had, but it’s a mixer not an electric shower. Most guests wearing face coverings but hotel was pretty quiet anyway, apart from at night when we had to close our window at midnight because of the noisy conversation from a room upstairs! Grab and Go breakfast was very generous and collected from Reception after 6am. Would stay here again. Found the Reception staff to be friendly and helpful. Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Neill Stockill, General Manager at Best Western Stoke On Trent City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2020

Dear Rikihoa

Thank you for your lovely review, I am delighted you found the room comfortable for your needs, i do hope we can become your hotel of choice when you next visit your Son at University.
Please do contact us directly and we will be sure to offer you our very best rate.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon

kind Regards