“A tour of two halves!!!”
Review of Cape Capers Tours

Cape Capers Tours
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Chose Cape Capers as I wanted a wine tour that offered something extra for an animal mad teenager. They offered the perfect combination, a wine and wildlife tour. We did not initially have a promising start as our guide Nazeem wasn't aware of the wildlife component of our tour. He thought we were only doing the winery's. He seemed a little put out but took us to the fantastic Cheetah outreach programme and waited for us while my daughter experienced the animal encounters. We then headed to our first wine tasting but felt there was a bit of an atmosphere with our guide. He was not particularly engaging and quite monosyllabic. My husband and daughter both commented later on how little information we were given compared to previous tours. However later after we had a break for lunch and rejoined him in the afternoon his disposition was much improved and we finally had quite a pleasant ending to the day.

1  Thank Karenfitzs
in 23 reviews
"perspective"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I did the private day trip - I think it is called the peninsula tour the other day with a guide called Ryan. After a small mix ups with the start time of the tour we were all sorted and on our way.

Ryan was a fantastic guide explaining the history of Cape Town on the drive and pointing out interesting places we passed. During the trip we visited the cape of good hope and the surrounding national park, boulders beach and the wine area which I'm not even going to try and spell.

The places you visit are beautiful and you get to finish the day with a yummy lunch and some wine and cheese tasting.

Ryan went out of his way to ensure we had a great day and tailored the trip along the way to suit us

If you are looking to explore and need a tour guide I would highly recommend this company, and in particular Ryan.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

I did not get to do a tour, because I had to cancel very late. They were professional about it, and just said I was welcome to reschedule

1  Thank AnetteBjorsted
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

It's been the best among the rest of tour companies I have dealt with in Cape Town. Ryan the tour guide was very friendly throughout the tour. Thanks to Faizal for making my Cape Town tour the best.

2  Thank Emisare
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 December 2015

We had a thoroughly interesting visit of the Langa Township with Faizal on a recent trip to Cape Town. He was super knowledgeable and very friendly. The tour itself was put together very well and we were able to meet and talk to several members of the township at different stages of the tour. Would definitely recommended as part of any trip to Cape Town

1  Thank Daniel J