“Professional about cancellation”
Review of Cape Capers Tours

Cape Capers Tours
Reviewed 18 June 2016

I did not get to do a tour, because I had to cancel very late. They were professional about it, and just said I was welcome to reschedule

1  Thank AnetteBjorsted
in 23 reviews
"perspective"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

It's been the best among the rest of tour companies I have dealt with in Cape Town. Ryan the tour guide was very friendly throughout the tour. Thanks to Faizal for making my Cape Town tour the best.

2  Thank Emisare
Reviewed 4 December 2015

We had a thoroughly interesting visit of the Langa Township with Faizal on a recent trip to Cape Town. He was super knowledgeable and very friendly. The tour itself was put together very well and we were able to meet and talk to several members of the township at different stages of the tour. Would definitely recommended as part of any trip to Cape Town

1  Thank Daniel J
Reviewed 7 November 2015

We went to Langa with Nazeem and after seeing the centre we had a fascinating walking tour. Not to be missed

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 September 2015

We used Cape Capers to book a number of tours during our trip to Cape Town. The correspondence with the company was very efficient and they were very responsive to our emails and were able to accommodate everything we wanted them to do for us. They were especially helpful with making recommendations for activities outside of the ones listed on their website which we were very grateful for.

We did the whale watching trip and the peninsula tour directly with Cape Capers and they also helped us book a historic city walking tour too.

It was only my husband and myself on the tours and the guides were willing to answer any questions we had.We were picked up and dropped back to our hotel for all the tours too which was very convenient for us. Their tour guide Charlotte was great on our whale watching trip and gave us a lot of information about the sites on the drive up to Hermanus which we really enjoyed.

I would recommend Cape Capers as they made the tours feel more personal.