See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The room wasn't cleaned properly, spiders in almost every corner and moths flying in the room. Breakfast was... will leave that without comment. The food wasn't great. Had to find different accommodation next day but they didn't make problems with that. Area around hotel was nice. You have to pay for all extras in the hotel like bowling, jacuzzi. I don't think I will visit that hotel again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

When I'm coming from Latvia to any European country by car my first stop usually I do here. Huge parking place, modern rooms, old school interiors, rich polish breakfast. There are still some minuses - if you visit it in weekend, then you will meet a lot of people within any kind of event. Therefore - not quiet and if you would like to eat something in evening - you may do that in your rooms. All these things do not disturb me, therefore for me that is the perfect choice.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I would really like to recommend Amadeus Hotel. We just had there a wedding celebration in early September with overnight stay for our guests. I would like to indicate professional approach and attention to details. Staff was very friendly and professional. Offered menu was delecious. In terms of hotel rooms, they were clean, tidy and very comfortable. If you wish to have your wedding party organised to the highest standard, or you are simply seeking for a best place to stay, please do not hesitate to choose Amadeus.

Best Regards,

Maciej T.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Room wasn't very big but it was very comfy. Bathroom was clean and fresh. Breakfast was ok, but I wasn't hungry so I haven't try much. There was a nice garden in the backyard, were you could play table tennis.
There was no problem with parking places and it was free.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We travelled to this area from England, to visit family with our two-year-old son. The area is nothing special- coal mines, industrious etc, yet in the middle of it all is the Amadeus. It's everything you could wish for, for a family break. We had a super deluxe room, which was huge! The bathroom was stunning and spacious (would have liked a bath but lovely shower), toilet was spotless and toilet paper was not typical grey Polish toilet tissue. We stayed for three nights and will definitely be coming back for longer next time to make use of the amenities on-site: salt cave, spa, night club, bowling alley and so on. We have used the washing service and it was very good. The bar is well-stocked and for children there is a great little play area at the back of the hotel and a selection of good quality toys in the lobby to keep them entertained. Breakfast was included and was tasty with a wide selection of food and drink. The staff were very professional and helpful when required, but I felt a few had a very basic understanding of English; this has more to do with me needing to speak more Polish though. The highlight of our stay was our three-course meal in the restaurant. My husband can't stop raving about it. Hearty, tasty, good quality and such amazing value (cheap). Our son was made to feel welcome too- if we hadn't been fed at family's houses we would have had all our meals here. The area is handy for supermarkets, petrol stations etc. I thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room with a balcony overlooking the lovely grounds.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family