“Nothing Short of Excellent”

Ristorante da Massimo
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Local food at it's best c/w an array of excellent local wines at extraordinary non expensive dishes... The BEST Tortallini with cream and Truffel we've tasted..
Our local (Todi) friend and redident strongly suggested that we dine here and was clearly not dissapointed. There are a number of dishes that needs to be experienced, unfortunately we do not have time this trip?
Their Profiteroles are to die for ....

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I came to umbria for my wedding and wow me and my best man ate here for lunch and dinner on the days we were staying. My only regret is that I didn't try the mixed grill. But I have to say it was some of the best food I have ever had. The flavours and portions were amble and the cost was minimal. If you want to experience true Umbrian cuisine look no further. This is a must stop if you are in the area.

2  Thank Darkade_19
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Visited with an friend who is resident in the area, who recommended we visit to sample the locally reared pork, steak and lamb. So the mixed grill it was, but be careful they don't do small portions, even the pasta second course would be classed as a main-size portion anywhere else. The restaurant rear all their own animals, and the results are outstanding. The local house wine is perfect to wash down the meat-fest. If you love meat you must visit. The only down side is you need a car.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

Local meat. Local wine. Local courtesy. Silence e peace. Good food at very convenient prices. You need a car to reach it. Few public means.

Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

I was staying nearby and given the recommendation to eat here. It isn't anyplace special, but the food was good. I'd try it again.