Open today: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Highly recommended

We spent 3 mornings with Rohan and his friendly and helpful driver. I completed my PADI open water... read more

Reviewed 1 September 2019
gingerlel
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
Fun Dives

Visited for fun dive 26th/27th August. We are a group of PADI/BSAC divers. Equipment in excellent... read more

Reviewed 30 August 2019
Q6063PXandrewb
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2018

I spent two weeks in Trinco and did both my PADI OW and AOW with Taprobane Divers - I had a fantastic time!!! The team are great, Rohan is a really good instructor, equipment very good and a lovely location ... can't wait to go back sometime!

Date of experience: July 2018
TaprobaneDivers, Owner at Taprobane Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Hey Cecile, good to hear from you and glad you had a great time! You did a really good job - that's a lot of diving and you came a long way from being a beginner when you started :-) You'll have lots of diving adventures ahead of you! We hope to see you again sometime!!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I was very satisfied with my experience with Taprobane. Emma who handles the emails and arrangements was extremely helpful and efficient in her replies. Rohan and the team who lead the dives were knowledgeable and I felt very safe throughout my time there. All equipment is maintained to a good standard.

Date of experience: May 2018
TaprobaneDivers, Owner at Taprobane Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for your review and glad you had a great time! All the best for your diving adventures ahead and we hope to see you again sometime!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I spontaneously decided to make my diving certificate. Very good fast contact to Rohan and Emma. Only 2 days to finish my padi owd (due to low season / e-leraning and good the instructor Rohan). Top equipment. Rohan is a super friendly and good instructor. Due to low season I was the only student at this time. Final dive was awesome! Rohan explains everything very well and very calmly. Great experience Thank you! The Diving school moved to a better building right next pigeon Island in June 2018. I did my padi owd in may/2018. Nothing to complain about.

Date of experience: May 2018
TaprobaneDivers, Owner at Taprobane Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

We're so pleased you had a great time - and you did very well completing it in two days - it's intensive doing it this way, so you did brilliantly! Thank you for choosing us to do your OW with, and we wish you lots of exciting scuba diving adventures to come!

Best wishes,

Emma

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We did a PADI Open water dive course with Rohan and Emma and from our very first email the experience was amazing.

We choose to go with Taprobane as their reviews were good and they responded personally to each review on TripAdvisor. Emma kept in touch with us whilst we were travelling in Sri Lanka and undecided as to whether to take the course or not as well as informing us of their recent change of location.

Emma helped us with every question we had from booking to PADI online learning queries, making sure we were looked after and happy.

Rohan was our dive instructor and he was fantastic. He was sensitive to our needs and was so very patient. My partner was very nervous in the water and Rohan gave her the reassurance and help that she needed. We are so grateful that we had such a great instructor.

The gear and facilities were tip top and the our skippers Luckmal and Leslie are an asset to the team. We really appreciated all the care and especially the ice cream stops!

Our dive spots were perfect. Our last day the visibility was less than the previous days, but we got to see such amazing underwater life up close and personal.

You can't go wrong in choosing Taprobane for your diving experience.

We really hope that we get to revisit and dive again with Rohan and Emma.

Date of experience: June 2018
TaprobaneDivers, Owner at Taprobane Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Thank you for your kind review, and thank you for choosing us to do your OW course with! It was a pleasure meeting you both and we hope to see you again sometime :-) We hope you enjoy lots of wonderful diving!!

Best wishes,

Emma

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Proffesional dive master, nice place, great support.
I would recomend to everybody, who's do not scare of underwater:)

Date of experience: May 2018
TaprobaneDivers, Owner at Taprobane Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for your review! Glad you had enjoyed the course and thank you for choosing us to do your OW course with!