Open today: 6:00 am - 11:30 pm

Celebration Dinner

Reviewed 3 July 2023
Tom B
Albion Park, Australia

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews pro shop great value busy night meals links clubhouse dinner holes choices handicap track
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2023

We went here for a family birthday dinner. The food was a big improvement since our last visit. My wife had the Yeast Battered Fish with chips and salad. I had the house supreme pizza.

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed 27 August 2023

This was absolutely terrible 10 of us for my son’s birthday no meals came out together my granddaughter was having pizza we had to send it back wasn’t cooked all food terrible . They had a big take away pizza order so didn’t care about people in restaurant pizza worst $245 I have ever spent. When we waited for meals they gave me $20 voucher that’s in the bin won’t ever eat there again. I will be letting all my friends know not to go there.

Date of experience: August 2023
1  Thank kim h
Reviewed 3 July 2023

A large group of us went here for dinner. I had Steak and Potato meal with vegies and my wife had the BBQ Chicken Pizza. The rest of our group had a variety of meals and there where all happy with there choices.

Reviewed 24 June 2023

Food was good, service was unbelievably bad, we waited for approxiamately 1 hour for deserts to be plated and served, table wasn't cleared in an appropriate time span, we go roughly every couple of months and spend in excess of $400 each time, we won't be back, continually getting worse.

Reviewed 12 June 2023 via mobile

Their handicap chart is out of whack - this course is MUCH harder than it says on paper.

Great holes throughout but plenty of Par 3s can overshadow it. Some short Par 4s as well but plenty of holes you need to *think* your way through.

Bring some balls - you’ll lose plenty. Bunkers and greens in good shape but unfortunately one hole out of play and Index 1 was also reduced to a 110m par 3 when we played (and still no discount on cart fee etc).

Pro shop well stocked with great gear (and good sales!) but clubhouse let itself down with kitchen closed during peak afternoon time.

Certainly worth playing! Been twice and will be back.