Open today: 6:00 am - 11:30 pm
Review Highlights
Big Improvement

We went here for a family birthday dinner. The food was a big improvement since our last visit. My... read more

Reviewed 30 October 2023
Tom B
Albion Park, Australia
Celebration Dinner

A large group of us went here for dinner. I had Steak and Potato meal with vegies and my wife had... read more

Reviewed 3 July 2023
Tom B
Albion Park, Australia

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews pro shop great value busy night meals links clubhouse dinner holes choices handicap track
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2019

If you are after an incredible meal made with fresh quality produce paired with traditional techniques and fantastic service go to the Ardette’s. Service was awesome and the food speaks for itself. Not your typical ‘club feed’ - food was far beyond expectations!! We will absolutely be back next time we’re up this way!!! - personally recommend the tri - tip 👌

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 25 September 2019 via mobile

Fantastic course & value for money would highly recommend 🙂the wind can change the course in a heartbeat which adds that extra challenge ⛳️

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 24 March 2019 via mobile

I had a work dinner on at The Tavern last night and it was the first time I have been to the links before
The best part of the venue is the view over the golf course- other then that it doesn’t have much going for it.
In my opinion the menu is pretty limited, it’s 2019 and they don’t even have a veggie burger on the menu
I am a vegetarian and I’m not a huge spaghetti fan which was their only option on their menu so I got 2 entrees- spring rolls and fries haha
In saying that my friend who I went with isn’t a vegetarian she eats everything and ordered the exact same as me as she said the menu wasn’t very exciting
Overall- boring pub food, didn’t taste bad it was fine just don’t think I would go back

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 16 February 2019

My wife and I had the prawn cutlet and the salt and pepper squid, the prawn cutlets where good and the squid cooked just right.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 14 February 2019

The best golf course on the south coast and Illawarra area the have great deals on the net to save money the price of the hire on their carts is the cheapest I have ever come across staff in the pro shop 1st class there is a good restaurant there that serves wonderful food and a good bar the views from the bar and restaurant look out over the course go and have a early morning round of golf lunch and a drink you won't regret it

Date of experience: December 2018