Open today: 6:00 am - 11:30 pm
Review Highlights
Big Improvement

We went here for a family birthday dinner. The food was a big improvement since our last visit. My... read more

Reviewed 30 October 2023
Tom B
Albion Park, Australia
Celebration Dinner

A large group of us went here for dinner. I had Steak and Potato meal with vegies and my wife had... read more

Reviewed 3 July 2023
Tom B
Albion Park, Australia

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews pro shop great value busy night meals links clubhouse dinner holes choices handicap track
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Went here with mates and played around. The wind was really blowing that afternoon.
But it was a good course to play, that had elements that were easy and elements that were hard.
All in all a well rounded course that is a touch on the short side.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Great menu variety to choose from and delicious meals served by friendly staff. Bar is easily accessible for drinkers, and my husband enjoys his golf days on the course.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Given the wrong meal which was fine mistakes happen, after returning the meal asking for it to changed to the right one to a staff member at the cashier. The restaurant manager a man rudely pointed at me on the table after this had been dealt with. I followed him into the kitchen when he refused to give me the meal I payed for and shoved it back to me saying “I pay $30 a kilo for this I’m not replacing it” I told him it’s #####. then he got too aggressive to deal with so I left it and sat with my family till they had finished their meal. Never have I been treated this badly in any restaurant in my life. Horrible night will never be returning for the restaurant.
This review aimed at the restaurant not the bar staff as they are awesome.

Date of experience: July 2018
7  Thank Jordan L
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Visited a number of times and the staff in the pro shop are really friendly and keen to make your game enjoyable, relaxed and easy to sort out.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Awesome & challenging golf course, very helpful golf staff, wonderful meals, very friendly bar staff

Date of experience: March 2018