Open today: 6:00 am - 11:30 pm
Review Highlights
Big Improvement

We went here for a family birthday dinner. The food was a big improvement since our last visit. My... read more

Reviewed 30 October 2023
Tom B
Albion Park, Australia
Celebration Dinner

A large group of us went here for dinner. I had Steak and Potato meal with vegies and my wife had... read more

Reviewed 3 July 2023
Tom B
Albion Park, Australia

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews pro shop great value busy night meals links clubhouse dinner holes choices handicap track
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

What a awesome golf course!

They provide the ultimate course for a good challenge or just a game for fun for any golfer, the golf staff are friendly, helpful and full of knowledge.

‘The brasserie’ is the restaurant up stairs, they have $12 lunch deals Monday to Thursday and $15 specials on fridays. But even the general menu is great, huge portions! I struggle to finish every meal I’ve had there! (As you can tell I’ve been here a few times, they keep me coming back!) The staff there are again amazing and helpful and are always so friendly.

‘The Tavern’ is the bar located inside the building next to the restaurant and upstairs from the golf shop, the offer mainly tooheys drinks on tap but also have an array of other drinks as well. Staff are friendly and helpful.
With the old function room transformed into a sports bar I think has been a great transformation, with everything for all kinds of punters.

I’ll definitely be back again!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

My first impression was that the Brasserie was a nice setting for a restaurant, it was clean and well presented. A little bit loud but I took that as a good sign that it was a popular place to eat.

I ordered the chicken nachos from the light meal menu. The others who were dining with me ordered a variety of seafood and meat dishes. When the nachos arrived I was horrified. As can be seen from the picture it was basically a plate of chips with a bowl of grease and oily melted cheese. To get to the chicken I had to dig through this slop. Needless to say all I ate for lunch was a couple of chips. When the waitress came to clear our plates and ask how the meal was we did express our disgust at which she also agreed but nothing was done about it. We left with only one out of the four people enjoying their meal.

Since this experience others that I share this picture with all seem to be rather turned off by the apparent nachos. Needless to say chef microwave may need some further training if that is what is being served to your guests. Highly disappointed and do not feel the need to return for over priced and disgusting meals.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Beautiful tasty large meals, mid range prices. Appealing more towards adults and teens. I will definitely recommend this restaurant to family and friends.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is inside The Links golf club. Food is always excellent and the portions are large. If coming on a Friday or weekend you will need to book to ensure a table. The wait staff are very helpful and friendly and go that extra bit to make sure your dining experience is the best. The rocky road is to die for.

Date of experience: September 2017
2  Thank Annieimac
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Recently we went for dinner at The Tavern located within The Links golf course.

It was quite a busy night but the service was very good and the wait for meals was minimal.

The servings are huge and very tasty. Two of us choose from the specials and the other from the normal menu. Great choices for everyone.

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank elizabethbF6079VQ
TheLinksShellCove, Manager at The Links Shell Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks so much for your feedback, we are so glad that you had a great time in our venue and hope that we see you again soon!

Tavern Staff :)