Open today: 6:00 am - 11:30 pm
Review Highlights
Big Improvement

We went here for a family birthday dinner. The food was a big improvement since our last visit. My... read more

Reviewed 30 October 2023
Tom B
Albion Park, Australia
Celebration Dinner

A large group of us went here for dinner. I had Steak and Potato meal with vegies and my wife had... read more

Reviewed 3 July 2023
Tom B
Albion Park, Australia

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews pro shop great value busy night meals links clubhouse dinner holes choices handicap track
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

My first impression was that the Brasserie was a nice setting for a restaurant, it was clean and well presented. A little bit loud but I took that as a good sign that it was a popular place to eat.

I ordered the chicken nachos from the light meal menu. The others who were dining with me ordered a variety of seafood and meat dishes. When the nachos arrived I was horrified. As can be seen from the picture it was basically a plate of chips with a bowl of grease and oily melted cheese. To get to the chicken I had to dig through this slop. Needless to say all I ate for lunch was a couple of chips. When the waitress came to clear our plates and ask how the meal was we did express our disgust at which she also agreed but nothing was done about it. We left with only one out of the four people enjoying their meal.

Since this experience others that I share this picture with all seem to be rather turned off by the apparent nachos. Needless to say chef microwave may need some further training if that is what is being served to your guests. Highly disappointed and do not feel the need to return for over priced and disgusting meals.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Beautiful tasty large meals, mid range prices. Appealing more towards adults and teens. I will definitely recommend this restaurant to family and friends.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is inside The Links golf club. Food is always excellent and the portions are large. If coming on a Friday or weekend you will need to book to ensure a table. The wait staff are very helpful and friendly and go that extra bit to make sure your dining experience is the best. The rocky road is to die for.

Date of experience: September 2017
2  Thank Annieimac
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Recently we went for dinner at The Tavern located within The Links golf course.

It was quite a busy night but the service was very good and the wait for meals was minimal.

The servings are huge and very tasty. Two of us choose from the specials and the other from the normal menu. Great choices for everyone.

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank elizabethbF6079VQ
TheLinksShellCove, Manager at The Links Shell Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks so much for your feedback, we are so glad that you had a great time in our venue and hope that we see you again soon!

Tavern Staff :)

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

We are new to the area and love going here for dinner around once a week! They put specials on Mon&tuesday nights and the food is always very enjoyable! There is a lovely view of the golf course and the atmosphere of the bar/restaurant is great! We came here on Anzac day and it was pumping compared to what we are used to but it was fun and staff were crazy busy but still gave excellent customer service when under stress! Thank you♡

Date of experience: April 2017
TheLinksShellCove, Guest Relations Manager at The Links Shell Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thank you enlightened1111 for your great review, we are so glad to here that you had a great time in our venue and can't wait to see you back here again soon!