“Great discovery!”
Review of Mandinga

Mandinga
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed 23 February 2017

After spending 12 days in Puerto Juarez, we discovery this restaurant. We had lunch and came back the next day for pizza. Both meals were delicious. Nice atmosphere and good service.

This is a must try if you are in the area.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

We had a fish pizza here yesterday and that tasted very good, we went back today the food was okay but not as good as yesterday. The price is low

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Inexpensive good food and friendly staff. Alejandro was polite and very helpful in menu selection. Reccomendation for family with kids or couples. MUST like fish. Pizza available but your choices are shrimp, lobster, octopus or combo of all the above. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is just great. It was the first one that my friend and I went to when we made it to our hotel in Mexico. It sits on the beach and also has an inside portion which is just great in terms of vibes, photography, and overall satisfaction of being somewhere in paradise. The food is also very good and filling for the price, and they can accommodate any group size. The manager was particularly interested in everyone's happiness and even got to know my friend and I before we left Mexico. I would recommend this place in a heart beat! It was also the last place I ate at before leaving Mexico.

Reviewed 29 March 2016

We are always looking for more out of the way places to eat and found this restaurant near the ferry terminal on Puerto Juarez. There is indoor and outdoor dining. We chose outdoor next to the beach. They had beach lounges available if you wanted to stay and hang out on the beach and/or swim. The pirate ships are docked at the small marina next door. The menu had a nice variety of fish, shrimp and octopus dishes as well as some other things. Fish prepared "al ajillo" is my favorite and this was the best I have ever had in Mexico, including the west coast areas of PV and Cabo. My husband had the most tender octopus he has ever had. Besides having great food, the prices were very reasonable. We ate there once for lunch and once for dinner and would eagerly go back again.

1  Thank Phillie_gal