“Awesome Spa Experience”

Los Colibries Mayan Jungle Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Let yourself be taken away, far from the city noise and daily stresses, where Los Colibries Mayan Jungle SPA welcomes you. Come replenish your senses in a relaxing ambiance, surrounded by nature's abundant vegetation, tall exotic trees, tropical plants and the sounds of one of the world's most astonishing diversity of bird species.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had the 2.5 hour treatment today, and it was awesome! The jungle spa is a unique experience and we highly recommend it. Valorie and her team of professional masseuses (all female) pampered us and made us feel so welcome. The treatment includes time in the sauna hut, a mud wrap, a neck, head and scalp massage while sitting in a stone soaking tub with coconut milk/water, then finally an amazing full body massage. We chose to have the entire treatment naked, which was absolutely no problem (this is the best way to do it). We have been coming to Mexico for years, and we’re sorry that we’ve only just now discovered this spa. We will be back next year for sure. Thanks again to Valorie and her awesome masseuses.

1  Thank nodelays1030
valerie66740, Propriétaire at Los Colibries Mayan Jungle Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you so much for your great comment, I am pleased you’ve enjoyed it and it will be nice to see you again.

All reviews
"mud treatment"
in 10 reviews
"hibiscus tea"
in 10 reviews
"neck and shoulder massage"
in 8 reviews
"natural mud"
"au naturel"
"flowers floating"

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Two words: go here! I found Los Colibries after learning “jungle spas” existed. This was literally the most amazing spa experience I’ve ever had and I’ve been to high end spas, like Kohler Spa. Everyone was so professional and asked our preferences for pressure, etc. The experience of being outside in a jungle setting with the trees and birds was amazing. I also liked how there were very few people. I think only 4 huts for massages. It was so quiet. They also provided the option of us being nude or wearing our suits - they were very respectful of our comfort levels. I unexpectedly was more comfortable than I assumed out in the open for all to see. It didn’t seem to matter - no one was judging. Do it. Make your reservation now!!

1  Thank Kristin B
valerie66740, Propriétaire at Los Colibries Mayan Jungle Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you so so much for your amazing review and to take your time to write it.
I am very pleased you’ve enjoyed it.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I went with a group of women and we had a very nice experience. The people here are very friendly. Valerie was very easy to communicate with and arranged for a taxi to pick us up from our hotel (Now Sapphire). It was a quick 20min drive.

Just a heads up- if you are modest, asked to be covered because my chest was exposed while my therapist massaged my torso. This was an unusual experience for me because in the US, you are generally covered. My friends did not have any problems with being uncovered as they are much less modest.

They also use a lot of oil when rubbing your face and hair.

Like the other reviews stated, it is definitely worth the money.

2  Thank missrockhill
valerie66740, Propriétaire at Los Colibries Mayan Jungle Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thanks for your nice comment, I am sorry for you if you didn’t feel confortable, next time we can put an extra towel on your chest.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Just wonderful. Always the top thing for us to do when visiting Puerto Morelos over the last few years. A taste of bliss. Valerie sees to it that all is done well and your spa experience is a highlight of your trip to the riviera maya.

1  Thank Steve P

Thank you so much for your nice comment and to come back again to the Spa.