Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Exhilarating Experience

We found Los Colibriers too late as only had time to go once, will definitely visit next time we... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
DavidCM1179
Hereford, United Kingdom
This Was an Amazing Experience!

Forget your resort spa that charges almost as much for an 60-80 minute massage, book here. We spent... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
jacobjbragg

Recommended experiences in and around Puerto Morelos
from USD 79.00
More Info
from USD 79.00
More Info
All reviews milk bath hour treatment full body massage cold shower fresh fruit outdoor bath essential oils neck massage hibiscus tea head neck sweat lodge warm milk body mask mud wrap natural mud au naturel flowers floating
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Two words: go here! I found Los Colibries after learning “jungle spas” existed. This was literally the most amazing spa experience I’ve ever had and I’ve been to high end spas, like Kohler Spa. Everyone was so professional and asked our preferences for pressure, etc. The experience of being outside in a jungle setting with the trees and birds was amazing. I also liked how there were very few people. I think only 4 huts for massages. It was so quiet. They also provided the option of us being nude or wearing our suits - they were very respectful of our comfort levels. I unexpectedly was more comfortable than I assumed out in the open for all to see. It didn’t seem to matter - no one was judging. Do it. Make your reservation now!!

1  Thank Urbis73
valerie66740, Propriétaire at Los Colibries Mayan Jungle Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you so so much for your amazing review and to take your time to write it.
I am very pleased you’ve enjoyed it.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I went with a group of women and we had a very nice experience. The people here are very friendly. Valerie was very easy to communicate with and arranged for a taxi to pick us up from our hotel (Now Sapphire). It was a quick 20min drive.

Just a heads up- if you are modest, asked to be covered because my chest was exposed while my therapist massaged my torso. This was an unusual experience for me because in the US, you are generally covered. My friends did not have any problems with being uncovered as they are much less modest.

They also use a lot of oil when rubbing your face and hair.

Like the other reviews stated, it is definitely worth the money.

Date of experience: January 2018
2  Thank missrockhill
valerie66740, Propriétaire at Los Colibries Mayan Jungle Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thanks for your nice comment, I am sorry for you if you didn’t feel confortable, next time we can put an extra towel on your chest.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Just wonderful. Always the top thing for us to do when visiting Puerto Morelos over the last few years. A taste of bliss. Valerie sees to it that all is done well and your spa experience is a highlight of your trip to the riviera maya.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Steve P

Thank you so much for your nice comment and to come back again to the Spa.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We did the 2.5 hour spa experience last week at Los Colibries. Everything about our experience, from the quick and simple booking with Valerie, to the arranged transportation, and then the incredible spa experience was absolutely amazing. This place is a slice of heaven in the jungle.

Date of experience: March 2018

Thank you so much for your great review. I am pleased you’ve enjoyed it.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

All I can say is that this is one of the best spas in Porto Morelos.Valarie and her staff are accommodating and professional. The service is outstanding. The sauna is one of a kind. The massage was incredible. I wish we had done the entire package. Thank you Valerie and al the staff for taking care of us and your excellent staff. He fruit and tea at the end wa truly a special touch.

Date of experience: March 2018
valerie66740, Propriétaire at Los Colibries Mayan Jungle Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thank you so much for your great comment.