38 people are viewing this hotel
FindHotelUSD 254
Trip.comUSD 302
Hotels.com
13,993 results
All reviews premium section mojito bar waves bar chique restaurant spoons restaurant la chique the caribbean restaurant tapas adult section family section boot camp pool butlers swim up room great holiday kids club bali beds water polo
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

Our 4th day at the Azul Sensatori and WoW!!!! The service we are getting in the prestige section from Nancy ,Luis Antonio,Angel, David and Pablo is just amazing they go out of there way for our requests and really make us feel special . These stafff members are a real asset too the resort 5 stars for this group the pools a crystal clean and overall we are having an amazing time

3  Thank Peter2014royal
Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

I don't know where to start as everything was fantastic from day one. We stayed in the couples only side of the hotel which I was perfect for relaxing and enjoying the peace and quiet when you're hungover from the pool bars! The room itself was lovley, complete with a hot tub, waterfall shower, his and hers basins and a huge comfortable bed.
We tried all of the restaurants except Le Chique due to it being described as 'like a bush tucker challenge' if you aren't a sea food lover. My other half loved sea food but even said he would have to walk out. The Caribbean Zavaz was my favourite for lunch as its all burgers and every one I tried was beautiful! For dinner the Italian was definitely my personal favourite. All the food in there was exquisite. The variety in the hotel for food is excellent and the quality is brilliant. The portions are small but you can have as many dishes as you like.
The staff throughout the hotel cannot do enough to help you. The bar staff at the adult pool are second to none and share their local knowledge aswell as entertaining you throughout the day.
The entertainment is good with a wide variety theoughout the day and night. There is something for everyone.
The only let down was the beach as it gathers a lot of seaweed. The hotel do attempt to clear this and we went paddling in the sea twice as stepping over a small amount doesn't bother us but it does some.
All in all we would go back tomorrow. We loved every second.

Date of stay: May 2015
4  Thank Brogz15
Reviewed 23 June 2015

1. The grounds, service, pools, and staff were top notch. Best I have seen, this was my third trip to Mexico. We arrived early in the day so we expected to wait for our room. We went to the pool for a few hours and at 4 pm checked on our room, which was ready. We were escorted to the room and were pleasantly surprised to find we were upgraded to a Presidential Suite. It was beautiful and huge. On the 4th floor in the Premier section. I cannot say enough about the staff. They will do anything you ask with a smile.
2. If you want a beach area to swim however, Riviera Maya is not the place for you. This was our second time to the area at different times of year and all the beaches we saw were full of sea weed. We only went to the this area again due to a wedding.
3. Watch what you eat, many guests of the wedding got ill soon after the wedding dinner including my wife and I. We were down for 2 days.
4. The food was better than other resorts but, if you are a foodie from the US, don't expect the food to be all that great. It is what it is.
5. Lastly, if you plan to book tours such as snorkeling, do it on line before you go. Book it thru the direct website, make sure you set up the transportation also. If you book thru the travel companies it will cost MUCH more. I had the concierge call the company directly and the tour was $45 compared to $79 thru the travel company (Amstar). Everyone wants a piece of the pie, which I understand, but paying double is a bit much.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank tmyjelly
Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

Beautiful resort. Omar, mike koke, perla, Jorge (yoga instructor) are amazing ! The activities are the best!!! The entertainment staff is top notch !! I can't wait to come back !! The room was great, room service is fast everyone is very nice. Everyone e should come here !

6  Thank Jmlsnd
Reviewed 22 June 2015

Fantastic service at the premium section with Luis, Pablo, Nancy, Antonio, David and Angel. They made our stay amazing with their excellent service and attention to detail. Also the entertainer Paco - what an amazing young man.....so friendly and helpful. Debbie

Trip type: Travelled with family