“Very rude behaviour of the owners not welcoming at all”
Review of Prachee

Prachee
Ranked #14 of 31 Restaurants in Guiseley
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Treated us as we are strangers came from different world very surprised claiming to be 40 years in business

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Very poor customer service no smile no greet nothing claim to be 40-years in business and don’t know the C of customer service
they are not interested in Asian customers as looking for tips and huge bills by white people great keep it up guys but don’t forget where you from

1  Thank Amee D
Reviewed 2 March 2018

We went to a booked evening with friends to this venue for our first time. We were given a fair welcome and placed in the waiting area with a menu. There was a good choice, all at an average to fair price. It was a fairly busy, Friday night, and what struck was the noise. It is not only a problem at this restaurant but in others too with the trend to minimalist open eating areas with all hard surfaces. It was not a problem and was quickly rectified but "bits" of the meal were missed on initial deliveries. The meal itself was tasty, not too hot and of reasonable portions. We enjoyed our night apart from the general noise.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I went with my partners family on new years eve for a family meal. We arrived and it was seriously overbooked and overcrowded you couldn't even get through the front door! After queuing and waiting almost 40 minutes to get inside and get a seat near the bar. We then sat for around 1 hour without being asked if we would like any drinks. Finally we were sat to our table and given menus, the started was ok I had chicken pakora. For main I had chicken tikka masala and was honestly the worst thing I've ever eaten it made me feel sick. It tasted of just tomato! As if it was thick tomato puree with chicken pieces in! Everyone else tried it and agreed it was horrendous. Apparently the chef had hurt his back and was cooking sat down, this is understandable but isn't an excuse to why my curry tasted of just tomatoes!!
I will never be returning.

1  Thank Jasminex123
Reviewed 26 January 2018

We're regulars and have never had a bad curry here. Always a good night and get great service from the staff. A family friend we took recently reckons its the best curry he's ever had.