“Pure Luxury - perfect escape”
other travellers have booked this property
Front Aerial Villa View. The largest property on the hill.
Nestled in a Tropical Canopy The terrace level recently completed a total renovation.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Nestled in a Tropical Canopy
The terrace level recently completed a total renovation.
Enter across a carp pond walkway. A forest view to the left and a panoramic sea view in front.
Views across the Jungles of Thalang and the Andaman Sea
Views Across the Jungles of Thaland and the Andaman Sea
The terrace at night. view from under the sala.
Swimming pools hand crafted stone water features
The grounds include a 6m water fall.
Outdoor Dining under the poolside sala.
Super Kingsized master suite with six goose down pillows and silk covers.
Stone bath with jacuzzi overlooking the forest.
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 3.
Villa Surin's Resident Parrots
Bedroom 3. Bathroom Lounge.
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 4
Bedroom 4
Example of Breakfast
Open Living Area
Full Size Table Football & Pool Table
Enjoy a game of table tennis in our 120m2 games room.
A mini golf pitch and putting green
Our newly renovated gym with hardwood decor and commercial standard equipment.
The villa surin dining room boasts seating capacity for 30.
A Nespresso all day coffee bar for Cafe Luongo, Espresso, Latte, Machiatto and Capuccino.
Versitile grand sala lounge, for meals, sunset drinks and spa treatments
Bedroom 5. 30m2 suite. Handmade wooden furniture. Ceiling Fan. Built in Aircon. IPTV. Vanity Unit.
Bathroom 5. Stylish addition 2016. Natural stones & built in teak wardrobe and decor.
Suitable for events. Ask further for our special packages.
September 2013 Guests Enjoying a Poolside BQQ and Cocktails
Local Map of Surin Beach and our Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jason N
“Pure Luxury - perfect escape”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Stayed as small group of friends for 5 nights and had an absolute blast! The property itself is beautiful and well maintained; the highlight being the pool/terrace area where we spent most of our time. The staff worked hard to make sure we had a great time and every request was catered for. Yao the cook was great and served us excellent Thai and western dishes every night, which she genuinely enjoyed. The villa owner Anteo is a really nice guy who strikes the right balance of being on hand to assist whilst leaving you to enjoy the surroundings of the villa. He knows the island well so for anyone new to Phuket this is valuable. Difficult to fault overall, if you are looking for a luxury villa, close to the beach with a personal touch and professional and friendly staff - look no further. Thanks Anteo - hopefully we will be back one day!

Pietro M
“The Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed 25 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Villa Surin is amazing!! Not only is the Villa beautiful, but the view is phenomenal. It's in a great location, only minutes away from the beach, and has plenty of room for a large group. To make things even better, the staff in incredible. My room was always clean, my laundry was taken care of, I ate like a king, and was driven anywhere I wanted to go. If you want a luxurious vacation, I don't think it gets much better than this. I highly recommend this Villa to everyone.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: I should've stayed longer
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
SCallay
“Fabulous property with warm friendly service”
Reviewed 5 February 2015 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

Our family of 18 spanning 3 generations stayed here in November and had a blast. The pool is clean and has excellent views of the bay. The staff do try very hard to accommodate ad hoc requests. Food served ranged from spectacular (for some dishes) to passable for some. A few hits and misses on that. Go for a poolside BBQ organized by the villa. Worked out great for us. The rooms were big, spacious and clean. The wifi worked well and the Internet/Sat TV kept the kids glued to the screen. The villa is pretty close to Surin beach but the house was so hard to leave to go anywhere. Anteo really goes all out to ensure you have a great stay.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
24 Feb 2015
Dear Kash,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our villa. Being the largest rental property on the island we host many extended family groups and try our best to make it a special occasion for all the generations. It was a privilege to have had you choose the villa for your own families stay and hope you can return in the near future to enjoy some of the significant upgrades we are working on.
Ron S
Bangkok, Thailand
“This place got it all, this was my best holiday I ever had above any expectations”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Hi my name is Ron Smoorenburg and 29th of May I went with my wife (Tik) and son Nicky to Villa Surin located on a hill very close to Surin Beach in Phuket. When we entered the villa, we already had an amazing view at the Pool and the really beautiful surrounding landscape and beach.

The Villa has many places to relax, the pool with many chairs, some relax corners, beds so very ideal for people with kids or people who have meetings while being on a holiday.

I was a little bit overwhelmed (in a good way) with our room. The room was very well decorated, Spacious, clean, functional, child friendly, and a great wide bed which made us feel really comfortable. Also a nice huge flat-screen TV with a choice of many of the best movies, and just before sleep we saw some great movies I still wanted to see.

The bathroom has a very big bathing-tube with all kinds of functions, my son loves it, and besides that a separate shower room and separate toilet, so very easy in the morning when you wake up and the family have to do their family rituals.

We went for a swim in the Villa just a few meters from our room and it felt very private, It was hard to get my wife and son out of the pool to be honest, it gradually goes deeper so it was safe for my son and just look to the left and see the great view over the island, I recommend to watch at sunset.

In the morning we went for a walk and besides the perfect breakfast at the villa there are plenty of coffee shops around with all kinds of food. Surin Beach is literally around the corner just a few hundred meters from the Villa and absolutely great, my son loved to play with me with the waves. There is good service on the beach and many things to do around there.

The next day we had a round trip with a minivan for 1500 bath and they brought us everywhere, the trip is already lots of fun as we drove on many hills, passing beaches etc. We went to see and make pictures with tigers, rode & fed an elephant (Which I can recommend for kids to do, my son is only 2 yr old he loves it). On our Holiday we also went to Banana beach with a longtail boat which is like a tropical island you see in movies, the water is crystal clear, many fish so see even for small kids as the water is shallow.

Back in the Villa after a whole days of doing things it’s the best place to relax, go for a swim, watch a movie in the night, or just sit outside and watch the great view. The service is very good and the staff is very friendly. Villa Surin is I place I will recommend to my friends. I've seen many places and countries as I'm travel quite a lot, but this was absolutely our best holiday ever.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Room was absolutely like a king Room, and the Pool with its view
Liked least: That I only stayed for 5 days, I wish I stayed at least a week !
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
54kelvinf
Hong Kong, China
“Worst ever holiday in Phuket”
Reviewed 10 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

if you are expecting a room with no Wifi/cable tv, noisy air-con, smelly/dusty bathroom and short-handed service, this one is a perfect match.
The service standard is poor and they charge you over-time if you want breakfast at 7 am.
Some bank notes in my bag were disappeared after the house-keeping.
The manager is trying very hard but he knows little about services and clients.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: can not think of one.
Liked least: Services.
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
10 Feb 2014
Dear Kelven,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. Obviously we are disappointed that it did not meet your expectations. If we are made aware of any issue we remedy as soon as possible and the feedback we have been receiving from our guests has been positive, with over the last calendar year 22 percent of the villa customers being repeat guests. Unfortunately you notified that you were unhappy with the noise of the air con on your penultimate evening and the motor could only be changed the following day.

Regarding the wi fi, we have since your stay upgraded our IT system. We now have 8 routers in the villa (previously 4) giving hi speed wi fi in all areas and at over 5x the download speed.

Each room, including that in which you stayed now has 200 international channels, internet TV and free movies on demand.

I believe there was one day when your bathroom and room were not cleaned. This was when the rest of the group had gone on the boat trip and your family stayed mostly in the room for the day. Housekeeping informed me that they were not permitted to enter the room by your wife. We now have a policy that before housekeeping go home they must contact the guests if they have any final requirements.

In your rental contract you agreed to include staffing hours only 8am-5pm and overtime at (100baht) $3 an hr for extended hrs. In your groups case we worked the staff on different shifts to minimize the overtime, so for example only $6 was charged for the 5am start when a group of you were playing golf with an early tee time.

The issue of notes disappearing from your bag was never brought up until this review, I contacted you after reading this and you explained that this was because you were only aware of the possible issue sometime after you had returned to hong kong, leaving the possibility that this did not occur at the villa and you would therefore not be submitting a more detailed report on the incident. Given the gravity of the accusation, the housekeeping staff who had serviced your room were suspended and have now been replaced.

Although I was available everyday, there were clearly some communication issues which made you uncomfortable to relay your concerns immediately. We now give our guests a mobile phone with a sim card for 24hr assistance to help on this front.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing