“All in One in Tiny Ordino”
Review of Topic

Topic
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Ordino
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Ordino is a charming little stone village in the mountains of Ordino. In the Spring, the off-season for this skiing town, it is also a quiet village. It appeared a couple of places actually were closed for the warm months, thankfully Topic was not one of them. In the center of town it acts as a jack of all trades. My first visit there was for lunch al fresca, over a creek with the view of the mountains. I ordered a local pizza and my cousin ordered mussels au gratin. The pizza was delectable. It featured local cheese and mushrooms (something Andorrans are proud of) over a creamy mushroom sauce. It was very rich, maybe too rich for my stomach, but my mouth was very happy! The mussels were huge and also featured local cheese and was also very rich. Thankfully we were in the mountains so we could do some hiking to burn it off! It was sich a lovely meal in a lovely setting. As there were not many choices in town, we stopped there again for an after hike snack of some tapas and drinks. The staff were so nice, probably surprised to see Americans in this tiny Andorran village. I also went there at night for drinks. It is a large place that probably fills up in the winter and must be a blast. However I enjoyed my evening beverages listening to music and chatting with the pleasant staff, who adopted me by the time I left. It was nice having a home away from home. Granted in the summer there was not much nightlife competition, but that didn't matter. I was very at home and satisfied at the place to go in Ordino.

There are newer reviews for Topic

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I have only been a few times over the years and it has been ok. This time, I was pleasantly surprised. The staff were friendly and the place had a nice atmosphere. First time we ate downstairs and had tapas, the portions were generous. Second visit we went upstairs where it is more formal. Again, good service and good food. Would recommend it, prices are good too.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Really good service - good food and extensive menu. Sat outside amazing view! Highly recommend. We were there for a few hours enjoyed dinner and a few drinks.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Good place to sit outside in a sunny day and enjoy beautiful views. We had pizza and lasagna, loved the food but service could be better or maybe they just had a busy day .

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Poor service, food not great. Shame as in centre of Ordino with prime spot. Ordino lacks good restaurant.

tujurplus, Gerente at Topic, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

We regret that this is your opinion, is it true that we must always improve, but we have the confidence of many customers that endorses our offer.
Attentively,